debate_goddess
TheMinorMiner99

Butts are the best body part

debate_goddess has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

debate_goddess

Pro

First of all, I would like to thank any judges who are taking their time to read this debate. This is a very serious topic, and I hope everyone can take it that way. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this debate.

Contention 1: Butts are squishy.

We all have butts- it's what we sit on everyday. What would we do without them? Sitting would be painful, and who knows what sort of unwanted injuries we'd get ourselves into. Not only is sitting important to us, but touching butts is also lots of fun. I think we can all agree on that. No matter if you are a boy or a girl, we all love touching butts. Even our own! Admit it. Butts are cool.

Contention 2: Everybody has a butt.

Lets fact it: everybody has a butt. They're important for everyday activities.. sitting down? Need a butt! Want to rock those jeans? Butt! Need something fun to look at? Butt! Butts are part of our everyday life, and it's time we show them the respect they deserve.

Contention 3: Butts!

Need I say more? Butts!

Once again, I would like to thank you for choosing to read this debate!
TheMinorMiner99

Con

First of all, Jeez. this is such a fun topic. Thanks for doing this. I'm getting involved in some heavy stuff so I am glad there is something amusing to discuss.

Although your debate is awesome, I disagree. Butts are important, and useful, and convenient, but not the best. I think that legs are the best.

Legs allow you to move, and without legs, there is not point in even having a butt. Legs give you motion and allow you to move around on your day. Even while driving you are using your legs to operate the pedals. Butts are good at farting and pooping. That's it.

Legs give you opportunity to do more, get out there. Be with someone so you can get to their butt. All of modern society is based around legs, not butts. There must be a good reason for that.

Butts are fun and squishy, but this is about the best, not the squishiest, which I think Legs fit into quite nicely.
Posted by TheMinorMiner99 1 year ago
TheMinorMiner99
Time is running out...
Posted by TheMinorMiner99 1 year ago
TheMinorMiner99
madness

yeah, but this a ridiculous debate. Fish swim well, and we dont need a but, just hips.

RC-9282 I was going to go for that, but it would have been to obvious, and I was tired, RIP my argument.
Posted by RC-9282 1 year ago
RC-9282
The cerebral cortex is by far the best body part. This is in essence you, and without a consciousness, legs are useless, gluts are useless, and any other body part is useless as far as I am concerned.
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
Without a butt you could not walk, so legs would be useless.
Posted by paintballvet18 1 year ago
paintballvet18
This has to be stupid right?