FreedomRings
What50

Buzzfeed is a joke and should not be taken seriously for news.

FreedomRings has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/17/2017 Category: News

FreedomRings

Pro

I believe that they are a joke and should be treated as such. This argument can use language as this topic may get heated and whales might get angry.
What50

Con

HI I am assuming this is acceptance. I will negate that Buzzfeed is a joke and should not be taken seriously for news.

I await your further arguments.
FreedomRings

Pro

I see we are in agreement that these people are jokes and shouldn't be taken as serious. Now what do you think is the most by far ignorant thing they have ever said?
What50

Con

Nope I think Buzz feed is not a joke and should be taken seriously for news.

Buzz feed is a site where they post topics for people to read.
https://www.buzzfeed.com...
This is a link to a buzz feeds big stories. I think I have proved my point that Buzz feed is not a joke and should be taken seriously as news.
Posted by RC-9282 10 months ago
RC-9282
If Con gets their information from buzz-feed, it explains their.... disposition.
Posted by FreedomRings 10 months ago
FreedomRings
I just noticed i misread the argument and that they said they DID not agree with me.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
I am offended. Just because I am a whale makes me angry? The sheer nerve of you. I accept this challenge and prove that I am not a angry whale.