kizamag
LakevilleNorthJT

CAN'T AGREE TO RECEIVE 999.999.999 $$ AND ACCEPT A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC.WITHOU MUSIC DIFFUCULT LIFE?

kizamag

Pro

Music, the power and good sounded word in our ears.
Every living beeings enjoy it, even the animals find music great and therefore sometime you can find animal dancing after hearing one musical sound.
For people it is live, I don't have to explain.
Everyone likes musics. It doesn't matter how old you are and from which ethnic group or realigion you belong from.
In all countries music has take a long place and therefore it can be really diffucult to live without listening to music.
You could have all things, but life withou watching or listening music is very diffucult.
You will never find some who hates music.
LakevilleNorthJT

Con

My opponents resolution is very unclear but I will try to debate as best I can. My opponent argues that giving up music is not worth 99.999.999 $$. He also argues that life without music would be very difficult.

I will first start by giving a kritik of the resolution.

1. 99.999.999 is not a monetary value. A number may only have one decimal so there is no way my opponent can prove the resolution true without showing that number exists.

2.Proper grammar is not use along with proper punctuation making the resolution hard to understand.

3. He doesn't make clear which side he is arguing.

Now I will adress the actual arguments: First he says that everone likes musics. Since this term is somewhat plural I will assume he means all types of music. This is untrue. I find some types of music very annoying. Until he proves I like all music, this argument fails.

His next two sentences are claims about ethnicity and religion which I would argue are completely untopical.

Finally he says that you will never find someone who hates music. I would argue this doesn't prove that nobody would not accept ____ amount of money in exchange for giving up music which is what the resolution.

Because my opponent is being very unclear and I have responded successfully to all arguments as well as proved the resolution false, you vote con.
kizamag

Pro

I understood about what my opponent come to talk about.
It is real that in my sentences he didn't find a good grammar,right but that is because my english is nog good engoug to explain something, and I was very quickly posting this argument. But in debate we need only to understand about where the ideas go through.
I am sure that all explainations ware clear and real, therefore you understood what I meaned.
I don't change my side, I still saying that even if you receive those 999.999.999 $$$ it would be really diffucult for you to live, according to some reasons I am still explaining right now.
It doesn't matter from which kind of music but music is an art form in which the medium is sound.
First common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony, therefore you i am still saying that you will never find someone who hates music.
Also even if you don't have more interst in music, you have to listen it even when watching radio and others media stations.
You will never find one religion which hates music. It depend, but even when you go to church the psalms and all praising songs are still music. Even animals can make music. Something really exceptional.

I have more to explain, but I am trying to give this argument hoping that I explained much more and I hope that you was happy with my explaination.

That 999.999.999 $$$ is like a suppose, or a millionair situation where we could be recomanded to live without listening or watching music, therefore I am still saying that life would be realy, really diffucult.
And try to imagine so long time ago, Music existed and so long ago people used music for many reason and activities.
Music is usually used for enjoyment or giving our soul rest. We use also music for other many reasons. therefore music is right something special and very exceptional for any humanbeeings.

My friend, try to listen.
LakevilleNorthJT

Con

"I understood about what my opponent come to talk about."

He concedes everything I say is understandable and thus true.

"It is real that in my sentences he didn't find a good grammar,right but that is because my english is nog good engoug to explain something, and I was very quickly posting this argument. But in debate we need only to understand about where the ideas go through."

This shows that my opponent doesn't care about the round enough to spend 15 minutes constructing an argument that makes sense.

"I am sure that all explainations ware clear and real, therefore you understood what I meaned."

I am not so sure. I clearly explained how your arguments were poorly constructed and hard to understand.

" I don't change my side, I still saying that even if you receive those 999.999.999 $$$ it would be really diffucult for you to live, according to some reasons I am still explaining right now."

I never said you did change your side nor was I expecting you too. Anyways, he never responds to the fact that a monetary amount can't have multiple values. Don't let him make new responses to this because he has clearly dropped it. Because he can't prove the resolution true anymore, there is no way he can win the round because I have clearly falsified the resolution.

" It doesn't matter from which kind of music but music is an art form in which the medium is sound."

This contradicts his original statement in which he says all people like all kinds of music. Don't let him get away with changing his opinions only to cover his critical error.

"Also even if you don't have more interst in music, you have to listen it even when watching radio and others media stations."

There is no way to "watch" radio. Even if there was, no one is obligated to do so.

"You will never find one religion which hates music. It depend, but even when you go to church the psalms and all praising songs are still music. Even animals can make music. Something really exceptional."

This in no way proves the resolution true. This really is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the fact that people need music and would still need it even with said amount of money. Just because music exists in numerous forms, which is what he is saying, doesn't mean that it is needed.

"That 999.999.999 $$$ is like a suppose, or a millionair situation where we could be recomanded to live without listening or watching music, therefore I am still saying that life would be realy, really diffucult."

This is a blatent claim. He says life would be difficult and gives no hard justification. He has no way of proving that life without music would be difficult. For example, a deaf person doesn't have music in their lives and thus would happily take the money. Also deaf people can't hear music but that doesn't justify the fact that their lives supposedly,"suck."

"My friend, try to listen."

This is a online debate and the only thing I can listen to is the clicking of my keyboard as I am typing this.

In this round the affirmitive is not proving the resolution. The con has pointed out that the resolution has many flaws including the fact that a monetary value can't have more than one decimal.

For these reasons, the decision in this round is quite clear. CON.
kizamag

Pro

I am proud with the words from my mounth and the subject easy to understand which make realy sense.
firstly let me make it more clearly sothat people can understand why is music something ver exceptional in our living way and daily communication.
Try even to imagine in in all respected place of the world, and all beatifull corner of this planet how music takes power before begining anything.
Therefore you will also find also national athem.

The con is trying to find some reason which can't be understandable and which aHe concedes everything I say is understandable and thus true.
re really diffucul to convince.
"He concedes everything I say is understandable and thus true."
But that was not true, I meaned that I understand which way are you going through to explain your arguments, but that didn't mean that I am agree with your purpose and that all your explainations are true.

"This shows that my opponent doesn't care about the round enough to spend 15 minutes constructing an argument that makes sense."
Not really because it depend from which capacity you have to explain something according to which you know in language. Right but I am still happy that you understand about what we are discussing about. That means all was clear and abvious.
If my arguments ware hard to understand that means there was some mistakes. I always accept when I make a fout. but right know let us now hang on about our subject and explain the truth for everyone.
I can explain many things about how MUSIC IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING and how could it be diffucult to live without it.
"This contradicts his original statement in which he says all people like all kinds of music"
Right, this shows also how you can try to look reason in all ways, checking teh grammar correctiona and even when I add a "s"on music. Oke, I am still accepting soem grammar fouts which I usually make, but that is not all engough to contredict that NO BODY CAN ACCEPT TO receive 999.999.999.$$ AND ACCEPT TO LIVE WITHOUT LISTENING OR WATCHING MUSIC!!
I know that we have to debate and therefore has this subject became very hard to understand according to your experience, but let me tell you that all is clear and I am doing my best to explain why I can say it.
I have many things to prove about what I am saying, therefore for more that 1000 I asked this question, there ware no one who agreed that he could live happifully without MUSIC.
That is not all engough, but I am still coming back in my exampels.
Because when I ask many people the source of music, it could be diffucult for them to understand, but it is true that when we ware born we found music existed solong in this planet.

And I found yet something from the con:'Just because music exists in numerous forms, which is what he is saying, doesn't mean that it is needed."
That is all engough to prove that you are gooing to agree with my arguments and you are trying to understand how the truth is.
Because we have many existance but you can't tell someone that because sport exist, so it could be difficult for people to live without sport.
I mean eaven in all corner from the world, You will find people who don't sport and they live hapifully, but without music it that impossible. because every corner of the world has personal music, and that is engoug show how music is great and needed in our daily living situation.

"He says life would be difficult and gives no hard justification."

I am not claiming to any one, and I tried to give many justifications which ware understandable and sensefull. But because it could be diffucult for you to understand showing that you are unvinquashable.
Ofcourse I have many ways which prove publicaly that receive that 999.999.999$$ life could be difficult.
After haveing that money how can you get happinness? you can't sport the whole day, therefore you need some music to GIVE REST TO YOUR HEART, TO MAKE YOU IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU ENJOY AND BEEING HAPPY .

Therefore everyone is now invited now to know that music is great, and life can also be really, really dangereous if there can be a unexistance of music.
Because, sometime people try to spend their time through music, and all over you will find disco, and many stations, that is right because music take tha power in all entertment and artistic movement. without beeing music people can even think many and to do not come to a good end.
I am inviting you to show me twoo 5 in 100 people who will agree that they hate music. It doesn't matter how old, youth or oldness. Music is something great which we received to anjoy and rest with. And how old you become, music still beeing something needed in your life.
"and thus would happily take the money" That is not true, try to come back in your phrase and understand about what you was trying to talk about and to explain.
You can't happily have 999.999.999 $$ and accept living without music and say that you will find happy life. Absolutly not.
And how do you know that deaf people doesn't listen to music?

At this way the PRO is still on my side, that means everyone is invited to understand how this wonderefull and powerfull thing we have.
MUSIC IS IN THE POWER.
LakevilleNorthJT

Con

"firstly let me make it more clearly sothat people can understand why is music something ver exceptional in our living way and daily communication.
Therefore you will also find also national athem."

This analogy like statement makes no sense and is not at all understandable. From what I can kind of see, it does not prove the resolution true.

"The con is trying to find some reason which can't be understandable and which aHe concedes everything I say is understandable and thus true.
re really diffucul to convince.
But that was not true, I meaned that I understand which way are you going through to explain your arguments, but that didn't mean that I am agree with your purpose and that all your explainations are true."

I can agree with this. This gives my opponent no ground and does not in any way help him win.

"Not really because it depend from which capacity you have to explain something according to which you know in language. Right but I am still happy that you understand about what we are discussing about. That means all was clear and abvious.
If my arguments ware hard to understand that means there was some mistakes. I always accept when I make a fout. but right know let us now hang on about our subject and explain the truth for everyone."

There are always options that allow you to write a argument that makes sense. You could write it in your native language and then use a translator.

"I can explain many things about how MUSIC IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING and how could it be diffucult to live without it."

You could.....but have failed to do so throughout this debate.

Right, this shows also how you can try to look reason in all ways, checking teh grammar correctiona and even when I add a "s"on music. Oke, I am still accepting soem grammar fouts which I usually make, but that is not all engough to contredict that NO BODY CAN ACCEPT TO receive 999.999.999.$$ AND ACCEPT TO LIVE WITHOUT LISTENING OR WATCHING MUSIC!!"

Once again, all he says is that no person can receive said amount of money and accept to live without music. This is all he is saying in all of his rounds. He is giving no evidence. This is essential to take into consideration when making your final decision.

"I know that we have to debate and therefore has this subject became very hard to understand according to your experience, but let me tell you that all is clear and I am doing my best to explain why I can say it."

Thank You

"I have many things to prove about what I am saying, therefore for more that 1000 I asked this question, there ware no one who agreed that he could live happifully without MUSIC."

My opponent says he took a survey. This is a very unreliable source of empirics. He could have asked his friends to agree with him. Also, according to the information given, he offered no sum of money in exchange of giving up music in his survey. The resolution is somperative, which is better, money or music. If this survey is reliable, it proves music is good, but not better than a large amount of money.

"And I found yet something from the con:'Just because music exists in numerous forms, which is what he is saying, doesn't mean that it is needed."
I mean eaven in all corner from the world, You will find people who don't sport and they live hapifully, but without music it that impossible. because every corner of the world has personal music, and that is engoug show how music is great and needed in our daily living situation."

This may seem like a long good response, but it is not. Once again my opponent ignores the fact that the resolution is COMPERATIVE which I have stated many times. Also, all he is saying is completely analysis based.

"I am not claiming to any one, and I tried to give many justifications which ware understandable and sensefull. But because it could be diffucult for you to understand showing that you are unvinquashable.
After haveing that money how can you get happinness? you can't sport the whole day, therefore you need some music to GIVE REST TO YOUR HEART, TO MAKE YOU IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU ENJOY AND BEEING HAPPY ."

His justification are all opinions. More importantly, I will respond to the bottom of this argument. His premise is that without music and with money, you would have nothing to do. I will offer alternatives to music:

1. Read a novel
2. Enjoy an online debate
3. Hang out with friends
4. Watch Television
5. Take a nap
I have offered 5 just as enjoyable alternatives to music.

"Therefore everyone is now invited now to know that music is great, and life can also be really, really dangereous if there can be a unexistance of music.
I am inviting you to show me twoo 5 in 100 people who will agree that they hate music. It doesn't matter how old, youth or oldness. Music is something great which we received to anjoy and rest with. And how old you become, music still beeing something needed in your life."

Everyone can know music is great, but not better than money as the resolution states. Also the burden falls on you to provide a legitimate survey which as stated previously, you have not done.

"And how do you know that deaf people doesn't listen to music?"

This just about clinches me the round.

Also remember, my opponent never responded to the argument saying a value of money can't have a numeric value. This alone wins me the round.

I have won the round by dissporoving my opponents arguments and bringing up some of my own including the deafness argument. My opponent has failed to adrress the comaparitive resolution. He may have shown music is good in his opinion which arguably still isn't enough to vote for him but furthermore has failed to show how music is better than money.

Thus in this round you vote CON.
Posted by goedzo 9 years ago
goedzo
he, my brother Kizamag you are righ, take it, it is a big subject.
Posted by LakevilleNorthJT 9 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
Yeah, I was too late to enter so I'm judging. In fact, I think i'm judging you next round.
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
LakevilleNorthJT, are you in the facebook debate tournament? If not, I think you should at least judge.
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
Posted by Harlan 9 years ago
Harlan
In some languages a "." is used like an english comma.
Vote Placed by LakevilleNorthJT 7 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by PrvnMthws 8 years ago
PrvnMthws
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by emman101 8 years ago
emman101
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by lawyer_in_training 8 years ago
lawyer_in_training
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by ally93 8 years ago
ally93
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by beem0r-sucks 8 years ago
beem0r-sucks
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by necromancer 8 years ago
necromancer
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by nationalsqualifier 8 years ago
nationalsqualifier
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by beem0r 8 years ago
beem0r
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied
Vote Placed by Cro-magnon 8 years ago
Cro-magnon
kizamagLakevilleNorthJTTied