SilverMenace2
msaka33

CIA faked the Osama Bin Laden tapes?

Started: 2/11/2013 Category: News

SilverMenace2

Pro

First of all, pal. I'm not an angry left winger. (In responsive to our last debate) I'm not a Republican or Democrat. I'm INDEPENDENT. Anyhow I've found evidence that members of the CIA faked the Bin Laden tapes of him admitting to 9/11 attacks. They used the made up footage for an 'official confession'. You can even the tell REAL photograph of Osama Bin Laden and the one in the video don't look alike. Open your eyes

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
msaka33

Con

I don't care about any CIA video, Osama Bin Laden was no victim of any kind, 9/11 wasn't his only crime, look at what he did during the 1990's, I am not saying the government is honest in the slightest way, but that doesn't mean the Bid Laden was innocent at all, and btw that isn't the only video of him confessing
SilverMenace2

Pro

When did I ever say that Osama Bin Laden was an innocent, helpless victim? All I'm saying he was used as an excuse for the WTC collapsing to deceive the American public. Even the FBI Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, it shows nowhere that Osama Bin Laden was responsible the 9/11 attacks. The FBI admits that they have very little proof that he did it. Why wouldn't they update his page and add responsible for the 9/11 catastrophe? How come you don't present any supporting evidence in your debates?

http://www.fbi.gov...
msaka33

Con

msaka33 forfeited this round.