Coltdg29
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

COD vs Titanfall

BEASTxKNIGHTx12
Started: 4/29/2014 Category: Games

Coltdg29

Con

I say Titanfall is more advanced than COD because you can wall run and double jump unlike Cod which you can slide, peak around corners, and dolphin dive. So in the basis Cod could be better but it won't be for a couple years.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

Since I will be on the side of CoD is better than Titanfall. It is one of the largest selling shooting games. Which kind of gives it an advantage when going against Titanfall. Call of Duty has a bigger fan base so it can get more ideas and have the ability to expand its franchise which also gives it an advantage. As for Titanfall you have to wait for the game to do a 2 hour update. WHile CoD probably takes about twenty minutes to update. In Titanfall they have really lowered the selections of what weapons there are to use against the enemy. While in CoD as they get bigger they add new weapons and other things that you can use later on in there new games that come out. These are reasons why I think CoD is better than Titanfall.

I hope my opponent is ready to come right back at me.
Coltdg29

Con

That is true but if you want good gamplay and better ai than Titanfall
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

Yes, but some people like dumb ai cause it is fun to mess around with them and you can get good quick scopes and amazing kills with ai. So that is another reason I say CoD is better.
Coltdg29

Con

That is true but if you take a poll cod would be over Titanfall only because It has more games than it so in conclusion Titanfall would win. Good day Sir.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

Well it depends on who is playing the game. I would say I would rather play Titanfall, but I cant choose as many guns so that is a disadvantage. So in the end I wont a game that gives me more weapons is cheaper and gets better reviews.
Vote Placed by Dishoungh 3 years ago
Dishoungh
Coltdg29BEASTxKNIGHTx12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't know why but Pro made more convincing arguments than Con. The better argument would be that CoD lasts longer than Titanfall. Now, if the debate were CoD: Ghosts vs Titanfall, then that would be a completely different story.