SupaDudz
YakovF

CRISPR (Good Or Bad)

YakovF has forfeited round #2.

SupaDudz

Con

CRISPR genetically modifies DNA. This can be used to remove genetic de effects from babies. People might use it to create a perfect baby without any bad parts to it. My pro will argue for it and I will argue CON

1) CRISPR will ruin countries competitiveness
2) Perfect babies will take away jobs from people like us
3) This power could be used for un ethical reason, like increasing military
IMPACT3)Countries will be threatened and build military arsenal up
4) A perfect society does not lead to a perfect country
YakovF

Pro

You're reasons are by God awful
1) Just... Not true at all. Where are you proofs to back it up?
2) CRISPR is more than just babies, but curing cancer, removing malaria, and a bunch of other stuff. Perfect babies will NOT take jobs away from us, because there are NO perfect people. CRISPR will just add enhancements, but it will not make them remove jobs from us.
3) So can drafting people into the army. Does same effect
IMPACT3) This can happen with literally ANYTHING. Take the arms race between the US and the USSR
4) That doesn't mean you still shouldn't improve the country. We know 4 already, and in-fact there wont even be a perfect society. But that's like saying,
"I'm against George Washington because a great president does not lead to a great country"
SupaDudz

Con

First off I would say a thank you for accepting, but your blant rudeness will lead me to heavily critiques your arguments

1) You don"t answer my arguments and say I have no evidence when you don"t have any yourself. Please watch the film GATTACA and you will see where I"m going
2) It can"t cure all diseases like Autism, which is unknown what DNA strand it origins from. So that argument is invalid
3)How does drafting have anything to do what I am taking about. Plus a more prefect baby will be better than more babies. It"s like 1M troops vs a nuke
IMPACT3) You don"t have any evidence of this either, so please find some before you claim ridiculousness
4)Again that is not what I am claiming...I am saying hypothetically a situation in which this were to occur

You failed to have any evidence when you claim I don"t have any. And you just insulted me on my views.
Judges please vote me in conduct on this argument.
Please have a more respectful character when your debating and stop insulting my opinions