nbakeeragha
G.limon

CSU schools are better than UC schools

nbakeeragha has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

nbakeeragha

Pro

So, as I am a transfer student, I chose this topic from my experience of going to both, UC'S AND CSU.
CSU, is way better and easier than UC'S school, because when I did apply, the application was so simple and they didn't look for personal statement like what CS asked on their application. Additionally, the fees are cheaper from UC'S fees, which was $55 for CSU that is published in CSU MENTOR, in "CSU APPLICATIONS AND WEBSITE HELP."
However, for UC $70--and that's according to University of California admission that is on the UC'S website.
G.limon

Con

UC schools are not meant for everyone as they are more fit for students coming out of high school taking AP classes heading straight into college. There are more options for freshman as in course taking for those coming out of high school than the courses at CSU's.