Max.Wallace
whitesworstnightmare

Call me White, Call yourself black.

Max.Wallace

Max.Wallace

Con

The BOP, Burden of poop is on you if you have the dingus size necessary to accept.

If you look in the mirror and see a color then you are a racist.

Bring the nightmare!

You will not debate, I bet.

But if you decide you are not racist then bring it.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

l look in the mirror and l see colour! Whites want to hide colour when infact they are the bloody racists! l look at colour for many reasons! You will get a better job if you are white compared to been black. The chances of you been poor when you a white are less and the chances of you been rich when you're black are very slim!

l look at color because l see how each race behaves.We are all humans l agree,but one thing is different! Color gene!
Different color genes behave differently! Lets look at history. The white gene has been the most evil unfriendly,and most destructive of all colors! It is true and God can bear witness to this,that what l say is the truth...To deny this you will be definitely sleeping with the enemy the Devil!

The whites enslaved people and even killed Jesus himself.l know its sounds provocative, but truth be told! It was the whites who crucified Jesus.

It is obssured to say a black man is a racist. The truth is! A black racists doesn't exist! lf you find a black man been racist,his lying his not racist.He just doesn't love the way white man behave!l! lf a person doesn't like a white person,it is because that person would have realised that the white man is playing kissy poo with devil! That is why they are more white racists in the world than any other race!The whites entertain the devil more than any other race! Whites are the first gay people, and are the only race pushing for gay rights which is against Gods Law.Thats sleepling with the devil right there!

2.Whites are the only race that has killed more people than any other race believe it or not!

3.Whites are the only race which fits the character in the bible-wolf in sheep's clothing!

4..Whites are responsible for creating weapons of mass destruction totally evil in gods sight!

5.More whites are atheist compared to other races

FOR ME RACE COUNTS SINCE THEY ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING!
Max.Wallace

Con

If you look at how "races behave" then you are the ultimate in race stereotyping. You are probably against racial profiling also. How could you send me a message stating you are not a racist, while at the same time in this argument stating that you watch how "races behave"? What? What planet are we on?
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

Of course l'm not racist'...lf whites were not racists.l'd probably not even understand the word 'racist' its self! Now on planet earth like you asked me is full of white racists.White people are the fathers and pioneers of racism.That is how l got to learn that one race can hate another! Whites probably think l'm dissing them,but the truth is,and no man on earth even my opponent here can deny this in front of god! Whites have an incurable disease called racism!
lf that cure is not found soon...This disease will continue to make the white people sick!
Max.Wallace

Con

An example of racism.

Calling whites racist. You did that. That is the truth.

Please define whites clearly.

Beware that there are many you appear to sympathize with that will judge who is "white" by skin tone. Explain how to differentiate between a white and a non white, if you have a conviction we can all understand. Remember, there are many dark skin toned officers of the law.

The BOP, Burden of Philosophy is your to prove now.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

whitesworstnightmare forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
If you look in the mirror and see a person, not a color you might be OK. Sounds to me like you just hate on light skinned folks. What's it gonna be then eh??
Posted by whitesworstnightmare 2 years ago
whitesworstnightmare
Bennet and max.wallace l'm proud of you guys,well done u are working more like white brothers now.
Bennet thinks l lost 12- 0 hahahahah! Really funny Jack l mean bennet.Maybe you haven't got the facts right yet!

Bennet please pop your head out of your A$$ and smell reality! Most of your voters here are a bunch of white racists! So what do you expect haaa! They're all scared that l'm revealing whites darkest secrets,and that this white supremacy thing!!

Bennet you no match for me because your knowledge and understanding of things is too young!
What seems good in this world is wrong.And and what seems bad in this world is good! Just like me WHITESWORSTNIGHTMARE. l might seem bad but l speak the truth which is good,and god credits me with it.Compared to my fellow white brothers bennet and max.wallace who pose as angels light,yet under their skins is the devil himself!
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I like the way you spoke to nightmare boy, that was grand!
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I almost unblocked you as I thought you may have something intelligent to say, guess not.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I just read your last comment and realized why you are blocked. YOU LOOKED AT MY SKIN TONE AND CALLED ME WHITE! Do you consider yourself a racist? Certainly not, in your big bubble of a brain.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I subscribe to freedom, freely, without false loyalties, and definitely without loyalty to bad people. That is the political side I am on.
Posted by Bennett91 2 years ago
Bennett91
You're full of crap whitesworsenightmare.

"l was attending to much more important non racial debates."

BS. All of your debates are mostly based on race. And your other debates are retarded interpretations of the bible.

"lts time for both of you bennet and max to join hands like white brothers who share a common view that blacks,Arabs,and other races are lesser than you,whites."

You call us racist yet YOU'RE the saying other races are lesser. You're the one who stereotypes white people so you can justify your own ignorance.

"And l want you to explain to explain to me why whites enslaved blacks and mistreated them.Why didn't they enslave their own."

You clearly have no historical perspective. The Romans enslaved plenty of white skinned people from Europe. And the British brought Irish slaves to the new world before African slaves. White people didn't event slavery or racism either, other cultures engaged it in too.

"l can be a very bad nightmare for you. l will reveal your worst nightmare to be real... Going up against me!!!!!"

Yea ... right. Of your 16 debates you've lost 14. Why? Because you talk non-sense. You're no ones nightmare, you're just a pathetic jackass.
whitesworstnightmare
Hahahaha bennett and max.wallace stop been nightmares to each other! Both of you a pathetic in your views and beliefs! Both of you are wrong, and sorry max l completely forgot about you in our debate.l was attending to much more important non racial debates:-).

lts time for both of you bennet and max to join hands like white brothers who share a common view that blacks,Arabs,and other races are lesser than you,whites. Yes as a matter of fact if you are white you are racist ,maybe until you've accepted Jesus as Lord.l don't blame the whites for been racist,but most blame goes to your ancestors the Hitlers and Bushes of which genes match yours .

You asked me to explain the differentiate between a white and a non white. And l want you to explain to explain to me why whites enslaved blacks and mistreated them.Why didn't they enslave their own.This answers to your question about the difference between whites and non whites!

l love white people and how can l be racist to my own! But Race still dominates white mans arrogant heads! The nice thing is... l win,and maxwallace... nice try.Some other time white buddy!Still on my buddy Max. l can be a very bad nightmare for you. l will reveal your worst nightmare to be real... Going up against me!!!!!Debate.org won't be a good place for you trust me!l know l'm poking you and it hurts! l just hope this won't turn up to be a nightmare to you!
Posted by Bennett91 2 years ago
Bennett91
See this is what I'm talking about. This is why I don't take you seriously. I ask you what your political stance is and you turn it into a not-at-all-clever quip about drug prescription. Had I not used the word "prescribe" I bet you still would have dodged the question.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I have been prescribed nothing. What have you been prescribed? Nothing also I hope.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Max.WallacewhitesworstnightmareTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff a round.