roadrider13
Roybossinator

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare(no) or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige(yes)????

roadrider13 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/7/2017 Category: Games

roadrider13

Pro

Tom Clancy rules
Roybossinator

Con

No matter how much I love both of the games, I am going to disagree with this. A lot of people bought tom Clancy's after watching the trailer or getting introduced by their friend. After they spend quite a lot of money buying it, some people figure out that it's almost useless to have that game if you bought it on x box or ps don't have gold or plus it's useless. The only things you can do is situations which you can't do that much if you finish it or not a very strong gamer. The terrorist hunt isn't that bad but it's more fun when you can do multiplayer terrorist hunt. The terrorist hunt is very hard if you play by yourself. The worst part is that there is no split screen. In cod there is so many things to do with split screen like zombies, exo survival, local play, or you can play multiplayer in split screen. Even though cod is older it has better graphics, less bugs and glitches and consumes less time to download. Rainbow six siege needs to download every time there is a new update. Rainbow six siege experienced a lot of bugs after the new update "Blood Orchid" where their ps would crash. This is why I think that cod is better than rainbow six siege. I hope I didn't offend the protester. I am very curious and excited of what he is going to say.
Posted by Mr_Dab05 8 months ago
Mr_Dab05
I agree TCR6S is better than advanced warfare there both awesome games but TCR6S I think is more interesting and more realistic and it gives you a challenge and what I also like about the game is that no one is a pro at it like some people are in call of duty so u don't have to worry about people being way way better than you as much because its just no fun when you can't get a kill and u just get destroyed