SongHaGin
M00M00

Call of Duty Ghosts Vs. Battlefield 4

SongHaGin
Started: 10/16/2015 Category: Games

SongHaGin

Pro

First round Is acceptance.
I'm going with Call Of Duty.
M00M00

Con

I Accept this challenge and is for BF4
SongHaGin

Pro

Let's go with my first point, the avatars in the game.
I appreciate that the game included female avatars!
It's not just an ode to me, but an ode to all female gamers who wished that there were female avatars.
There is also an option to make multiple profiles and avatars which have their own separate ranks.
M00M00

Con

I do like the fact that COD has females and multiple profiles, but I do not beleave something like a shooter needs lots of different avatars. I Like BF4 Because all the every class has their own look and that is their only look.(Other than the fact that you can change camo) For, me and other people I asked it makes it so it is easier to talk to teammates i.e Telling your friend in a tank to take a different route so they can avoid an area with lots of engineers. It also tells you how you should deal with them. Such as if you see a recon you should know not to run at them in a wide open area, but instead go slow in areas with lots of cover and hiding spots.
SongHaGin

Pro

If you are a gamer that plays call of duty a lot, it can help to have different profiles. You may want to be a different person, or use a whole different set of weapons. Another reason why different profiles are helpful is because you might share the game, and would help tremendously to have other profiles available that are able to be customized. About talking to your teammates, you can do so with the microphone. You can call them by their gamer tag and they should listen.
M00M00

Con

First thing I would like to address is that I know you can use Gamertags to talk to teammates however I was talking about enemy players. (I am not sure, but I also believe that in COD you can not see the enemy names unless you kill them I would also Like o point out that my first argument was poorly worded and that may be the reason you took it that way) The second thing I would like to point out is that BF4 (not sure about 3 or Hardline) ,but you can also have up to 4 loadouts per class ,however BF4 does not allow you to have more that one account
SongHaGin

Pro

To address accidentally talking to the enemy team, there is a perk where you can make sure the other team does not hear your conversations. You can see the enemy names before you kill them, but, at first, you do not see their gamer tags, which should not matter because that is your signal to kill them. Also, call of duty allows you to have more than one account, my point exactly.
Posted by Blade0886 1 year ago
Blade0886
Too bad Ghosts has Extinction, else I would gladly have gone with BF4
Vote Placed by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
SongHaGinM00M00Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more convincing arguments overall despite some fallacies in assuming as to whether having the option of making more accounts makes a COD more favorable to players than BF. In my opinion though, what makes a game "better" than another game is relative to the individual player based on their preferences. Con also was likely indecisive in the last round since nothing much was offered in terms of an expansion of arguments.