BaccaSanders
LearnerLogic

Call of Duty Is Dying

BaccaSanders has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/24/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

BaccaSanders

Pro

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and triggered SJWs that are mad that I didn't say their gender. I am here to bring the argument into light that the first-person shooter franchise Call of Duty is dying. Having been around since 2001, it has brought joy to many millions of people. But after a certain time (cough cough, 16 years, cough cough) it loses its 'umph'. It was actually still doing pretty well after 12 years until Sledgehammer Games' first ever installment of the franchise, 'Advanced Warfare,' was released. It introduced two new aspects, 'exo' jumps and supply drops. If you don't know what those two things are then GTFO grandpa. Anyways, those two things made AW the worst game in the franchise, and that's not just my opinion, it's a widespread belief. Before I use up all my material, I'm giving the floor over to my adversary now. Good luck.
LearnerLogic

Con

Despite my usual arguments on religion, philosophy, and science, I will take a break and agree to debate that Call of Duty is not dying. My arguments will be based on polls, game sales, popularitiy across popular platforms, and investigate the nature of the game. Possibly the possible future of Call of Duty will be explored to truly get our answer.

Posted by Youngastronomer 1 year ago
Youngastronomer
"Triggered SJWs that are mad that I didn't say their gender"

Lmao

"DID U JUST ASZOOM MA GENDA!?!?"