jdog2016
CodyGustafson

Call of Duty is Better than Halo

jdog2016

Pro

Round 1 is purely for stating you position!! No arguments in this round please!!

I belive that over all, the Call of Duty series is better than the Halo series.
I look forward to this debate.

-JDoG
CodyGustafson

Con

I believe that over all, the Call of Duty series is NOT better than the Halo series.
I look forward to this debate.
jdog2016

Pro

First off, I would like to say that Call of Duty is more accurate. I have learned more from paying COD than Halo. COD utilizes real weapons, such as the P90 and MP7. This is beneficial from an educational stance. I now know more. A battle rifle or pistol from Halo has no educational value. Furthermore, the real impact of real weapons in COD has a real impact on me. I dont care that an energy sword cutting a brute looks painful. I feel bad for the troops in Iraq who go through the urban combat that is correctly portrayed in COD.
Also, who wants to play a game where it takes a full clip of a gun just to take someones shields down? Not me. Halo sucks in terms of game play, and in my opinion Call of Duty will always be better than it.
CodyGustafson

Con

Call of Duty might be more accurate both historically, and currently, but that is their battle cry. Call of Duty has always striven to be the most accurate or realistic, so all of your arguments about Halo being unrealistic are irrelevant, because Halo has never, and never will strive to be realistic or even try to say that their games are realistic. They point of the game is to be unrealistic.

Call Of Duty has an affect on people all over the globe than could be seen as negative. There have been many cases in which people have killed other people, or though about killing people due to the fact that they enjoy doing it on COD, whereas, Halo isn't killing real people, just aliens.

By Halo using shields to protect players in game play is better. We have all played Call Of Duty and died for a ridiculous reason by some, "Noob". Whereas, that almost never happens on Halo due to the fact that even if they get a shot in on us, we have time to turn around and kill the other person, therefore, the best player generally wins. When you did for a ridiculous reason in Call Of Duty, you lose all of your killstreaks, and can become aggravated, and even break things in your anger.

Call of Duty is centered around online Multiplayer, and it is good at that, I'll give it that much. But, the campaign and local multiplier is terrible compared to Halo. All Call of Dutys are the same and are predictable, but you can always expect something different from each Halo. Although, most people don't even play online multiplayer, so Halo is better than Call Of Duty is terms of game play all together.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
CodyGustafson

Con

CodyGustafson forfeited this round.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
CodyGustafson

Con

He quits, therefore, I win.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
CodyGustafson

Con

CodyGustafson forfeited this round.
Posted by Noswad63 4 years ago
Noswad63
Although call of duty is extremely unrealistic, but Halo is just as unrealistic except I don't think halo is Meant to be realistic. Though both have their different fun sides for certain things. So I still like battlefield :P
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
why not?
Posted by TheAntidoter 4 years ago
TheAntidoter
Education?

I would hold that neither method actually gives you education.
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
battle field is pretty fun
Posted by Noswad63 4 years ago
Noswad63
Battlefield= the most epic multiplayer modern shooter invented.
Posted by swimmergal 4 years ago
swimmergal
I can't debate this one out...