VeniVidiVicii
SpartanG493

Call of Duty is better than Halo

Started: 9/6/2015 Category: Games

VeniVidiVicii

Pro

I am challenging SpartanG493 to debate with my on the Con side, meaning he will try and argue why Halo is better than COD.

First round will be agreement, then the next 2 rounds will be debate.
I think we can agree to take into account all aspects of the games in question, including but not limited to; Story, Multiplayer, Progression, Stability, Community, Difficulty, Pace, Setting, Platform.

Is there anything my opponent would like to add before we debate?
SpartanG493

Con

I will accept this debate. However, I do wish to revise the criteria for a good game.

I agree with debating the multiplayer, campaign, community, pace, and difficulty. I am not sure what you mean by Stability and Platform. It doesn't matter what platform a game is tied to, as that only represents the business decisions of the companies, not the value of the game itself. As for stability, I believe you are speaking about the online multiplayer being readily playable and free from major performance issues, in which case I am fine with using it as a criteria, but if you intended something else by it, please clarify.

Also, I don't think that the weaker games in the franchises should be focused on. I will not point all my arguments onto CoD Ghosts, which is the weakest entry in my opinion, and I hope you won't tie all your arguments against whatever halo you presume to be the weakest. Instead, I suggest we both focus on elements of these franchises that span most if not all of the titles, so we can assess both games as a whole.
VeniVidiVicii

Pro

VeniVidiVicii forfeited this round.
SpartanG493

Con

SpartanG493 forfeited this round.
VeniVidiVicii

Pro

VeniVidiVicii forfeited this round.
SpartanG493

Con

SpartanG493 forfeited this round.
Posted by Rezamee 1 year ago
Rezamee
How is this even a debate? (Halo Master Game)