Max.Wallace
Alpha3141

Calling out trolls

Max.Wallace

Con

Calling out trolls exposes you as intolerant and elitist. You do not wish to argue as you suppose yourself to be superior in every way, at least with a keyboard, or on the podium of political correctness. Bring it!

First round is for acceptance.
Alpha3141

Pro

I ACCEPT! Bring on the challenge!
Max.Wallace

Con

Calling someone a troll is a name calling tactic a bully would use, 3rd grade mentality. Somehow, in the land of elitist politically correct and Ivory Tower educated scholars of reason, in their own minds, this is an acceptable term, as I have never heard of anyone from the world of defining political correctness decry the naming of trolls. That's just how it is. Your sources cannot be proven, without daddy's Warbucks, I bet.
Alpha3141

Pro

I am Pro for calling out trolls. We live in a country of trolls. We need to call out the trolls and spread the word. I am not elitist. My source is the Illuminati. They are the ultimate source of all trolls.
Troll=LOL
LOL has 3 letters
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
...
...
...
Now this is my undeniable position. I just represented what a troll truly is. An internet user who uses his connection for "LOL's". Shouldn't people, like myself, be called out? It is not that trolls are lower then those who point them out, but to keep and to sustain the mentality and sanity of the internet, and those who use it. The best way to do that is too, call out trolls! I did not uses outside sources. So your roasting is no power for the illuminati. I shall determine myself to be a troll in this situation, and my own source. It is correct to attempt to point out the fault in the trolls, and protect the sanity of mankind.
_____________________________________________________Pro Troll Smasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max.Wallace

Con

"I am Pro for calling out trolls. We live in a country of trolls." your words.

You are a fool.
Alpha3141

Pro

Are you calling me out?
See my point?
Max.Wallace

Con

No, you outed yourself. Thanks for making my job here easy.
Alpha3141

Pro

I don't know what that means.
Also, my point stands. I see no reason why we should not call out trolls. I only see reasons why we should.
If I made a mistake in reasoning, then I did. But that doesn't mean that my claim is wrong. You still need to prove that it is wrong. So far, I believe I have given good reason to.
Trololololol!
See my point ;)

I just like using humor, this site needs more humor
Max.Wallace

Con

Most likely your ivory tower .edu has failed. sound it out, for the next 48 hrs, and you will, or won't, understand.
Alpha3141

Pro

Very much like a troll... should I call you out?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
your definition was mediocre at best, but your PC professor would give you an A. So be it then, eh?
Posted by yeeyuen7 1 year ago
yeeyuen7
I cant place a absolute definition on it because debate culture basically refers to the flow of the debate. In a general sense, debates are designed in the true spirit of reaching an effective consensus regarding a particular topic of contention, trolls hinder that culture by providing nonsensical comments or worse, wanton abuse that no doubt hinders debate proceedings. As such they should be called out and set aside to ensure smoother flow of debate.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Cultured debates? Define what that is please?
Posted by yeeyuen7 1 year ago
yeeyuen7
Trolls provoke meaningful discussions for no apparent reasons and hinder cultured debates. They should be called out so as to allow the mtion to flow smoothly, on debate.org most of all. It is seperate from simply denying others' opinions by regarding them 'trolls' in an elitist manner because that is not the intended meaning of the term
Posted by Alpha3141 1 year ago
Alpha3141
Exactly my point! Trolls should be understood, called out, and stopped!
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I instigated this, and relish it, sorry you politically corrected, brainwashed, Ivory tower sob's, have no clue. Be good goblins. flourish.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Alpha, he only speaks in incoherent sentences. He is either an dimwitted or insane. I'd avoid the debate, it is neither serious or funny.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
What is serious is funny to me, because those that suppose themselves as seriously humane, kill the most. you choice, not mine, take it or leave it, but whatever you do, bring it. I dare ye.
Posted by Alpha3141 1 year ago
Alpha3141
Do you want this to be a serious or funny debate? I just want to make sure I know what kind of discussion you want.