nate22
Indians1997

Calvin Johnson is better than Dez Bryant

Started: 11/12/2013 Category: Sports

nate22

Pro

Dez does not compare to calvin
Indians1997

Con

Calvin Johnson may be one of the biggest names in football but still lacks in some key statistics behind Calvin Johnson.
nate22

Pro

Dez Bryant is behind calvin in every regard. First his attitude is very bad. He gets in verbal conflicts with his own teamates. Calvin has never been in the spotlight for doing stuff like that. Also Calvin Johnson this year already has 53 cathes for 904 yards and 9 touchdowns! He has also missed a game with an injury. Dez Bryant this year has 52 cathes for 749 yards and 8 touchdowns. Dez has also played every game unlike Calvin. The numbers don't lie. So what does Dez have that Calvin does not?
Indians1997

Con

To respond to you argument about his attitude, some of the greatest receivers of this generation have had attitudes. Take for example Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson. Now, Dez Bryant has a lower drop rate than Calvin Johnson, and still has more 3rd down and red zone targets. If you were to stack their current careers up against each other, you would find out that Bryant has more receptions per game, has a better rec/target ration, has more receiving yards per target, and averages more TD/GM.
nate22

Pro

Here is the problem, ALL YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG! As I said in round 2 Calvin has more TD's this season and he has played 1 less game than Dez. And if you remember when the cowboys played the lions before the game Dez said he was going to show that he was as good as Calvin. Well Calvin set records in that game and got a TD while Dez had a slightly above average game. Nate Burrelson puts it best "He possesses all the tools to possibly be as good as Calvin, but he is not Calvin Johnson." Calvin>Dez
Indians1997

Con

My facts are not wrong, if you look at http://bleacherreport.com... you will discover that my facts were correct. Also, it is physically impossible to compare Dez and Calvin based on one game. If I said that Allen Iverson was better than Michael Jordan just because he crossed him over one time, you would laugh in my face. The same with comparing Dez and Calvin by one game, you cannot. Thank you for letting me debate.