Nataliewardwood
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Can Disney be inappropriate

Nataliewardwood has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/29/2017 Category: Movies

Nataliewardwood

Pro

anyone up for the challenge?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Yes, I'm up to the challenge!

Let's debate!
Nataliewardwood

Pro

here are many different Disney movie that have "adult humor" in them for example, Disney's Aladdin when Aladdin is having some trouble with Rajah, he seems to say, "Good teenagers take off your clothes." You can hear it as Jasmine opens the curtains. It"s at that moment that your pre-teen self would giggle and hit the rewind button over and over.
In Disney's Ratatouille, when Linguini Is trying to explain his "Tiny Chef" to Colette, Linguini says "I have a tiny, uhh, little..." Colette takes a peek under Linguinis belt, This is the moment that parents are hoping their kids wont notice.

Here are some more examples

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

There maybe some sketches (thank you for showing me) but after all, it's just animation, it's entire goal is not to be inappropriate. That's just a ridiculous way to see Disney. Before the 1990s and 80s, Walt Disney himself made great films like Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, All the Mickey Mouse shorts, All the Donald Duck shorts, All the Goofy shorts, and much more. There was nothing inappropriate about Walt Disney, you just look at it that way.

See it for yourself, he was a good animator.
Posted by Christian2524 1 month ago
Christian2524
They have been inappropriate and pass and probably will be in future but i believe they put those in as something that you may or may not catch kinda like a test I am not saying its right but its just what they do and you can almost find a part like that in every single movie they have made
Posted by Nataliewardwood 4 months ago
Nataliewardwood
Also I was talking about the movies, Not Walt Disney, I love the guy! and I do agree that he was a good animator!
Posted by Nataliewardwood 4 months ago
Nataliewardwood
(Bryan)
Posted by Nataliewardwood 4 months ago
Nataliewardwood
I was talking about the movies now-a-days. I totally agree with you, the old Disney was so much better than it is now (In my opinion)
Posted by Soulman4764 4 months ago
Soulman4764
I would have to agree with the instigator, many Disney Films have inappropriate scenes, for which I have personally stopped watching certain films. Take for instance the film Frozen when Anna befriends the Prince and falls into the Boat when the horse saves the day and she falls on top of him when he tries to get in the boat, this could also be inappropriate behaviour from a Male or female prospective, as it can clearly be seen as taking advantage of a woman's vunerability.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
To an extent, they already have. It makes me think of a certain animal whose hips never lied. (Though does this count?)
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 4 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Their not necessarily inapropriate, though you catch extra sketches and art that captures your imagination to form a conspiracy theory or just a normal theory, but its just the animation, don't let just animation fool you.
Posted by Nataliewardwood 4 months ago
Nataliewardwood
Now and then, and sexually inappropriate
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 4 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
That's what I was wondering, SecularMerlin.
Posted by Creation_21 4 months ago
Creation_21
I fully agree with you #The Instigator! They are straight perverted! ~Evan (From Creation 21)