govindcoocc
STALIN

Can E-Learning helps people to provide better Knowledge?

STALIN

govindcoocc

Pro

I am a engineering student, I have seen many sites which providing courses and videos on their site to help people to get knowledge about various fields. This is time when many Professors give their lecture videos on youtube and people watch it, I also take some videos as per my academic subject. But I think if students gets learning from various sites and youtube videos than what is necessarily of colleges, Today I have visit a site named www.coursecannon.com where user can create courses and also take courses created by someone else, If a student has internet facility than he can learn a lot than why college??
STALIN

Con

This is time when many Professors give their lecture videos on youtube and people watch it, I also take some videos as per my academic subject. But I think if students gets learning from various sites and youtube videos than what is necessarily of colleges, Today I have visit a site named www.coursecannon.com where user can create courses and also take courses created by someone else, If a student has internet facility than he can learn a lot than why college??

College is very important. You can't learn as much on the internet as you would learn in college with professors. Also, college tells students what they need to learn. It is very likely that a student would miss something if they didn't go to college.
govindcoocc

Pro

May be your argument is right, but in these time there are many social networking sites also, using these sites people can communicate each other and can tell them what they need to study or what is not. Coursecannon is a site where users can communicate means social networking and classroom facility also. So there should not be any problem of like this that Professors can say anything to someone or to entire group and classroom.
STALIN

Con

"May be your argument is right..."

Concession.

"...but in these time there are many social networking sites also, using these sites people can communicate each other and can tell them what they need to study or what is not."

The internet is not always good for everything. You can't learn everything you need from the internet. Also, the social network doesn't really tell you what you need to learn.

"So there should not be any problem of like this that Professors can say anything to someone or to entire group and classroom."

Still, you cannot learn everything you would need to from the social network. You need to learn from a professor as well in order to be successful.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
govindcooccSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession by Pro. E learning can be extra course for the improvement of knowledge but courses like Engineering, College is very much essential.