michaelp.wahl
michael1010

Can Money Buy happiness?

michaelp.wahl

Pro

Well of course Money can buy happiness, what about homeless people getting money. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE LOTTERY IS FOR? if you see a 10 dollar bill on the ground, do you pick it up or just leave it their?.........................................................Well? You always see little kids just picking up a random penny of the street.
michael1010

Con

While found money can bring joy happiness can not be bought. Happiness is something experienced I have turned down promotions for more money because would keep me from being able to spend more time with family and friends. I have had more joy and happiness just hanging out at the house then eating at a fancy restaurant. Plus I know I have true friends who like me not my money
michaelp.wahl

Pro

Think about all the poor people in the world. think about all the stress that comes out of paying all the electric bills, water bills, gas bills, taxes, ect,ect,ect. It is SOOo expensive to live now a days. Look at how much people invest in stok's.
michael1010

Con

michael1010 forfeited this round.
Posted by michael1010 1 year ago
michael1010
I would also like to thank my opponent for this debate.
Posted by michael1010 1 year ago
michael1010
Yes, but there is also the saying more money more problems. While yes I would like to be rich I would prefer to be happy. Think of the happiest person you know, now think of the richest. People in the world have kids because it makes them happy not rich. The base of your argument is more money equals more happiness. There is no direct relegation between money and happiness. Other factors have much higher impact on happiness such as family friends and outlook on life.
Posted by michael1010 1 year ago
michael1010
Sorry did not mean to forfeit time ran out while still typing should not of accepted debate on phone
Posted by philochristos 1 year ago
philochristos
And people don't generally get upset of getting a raise.