TheDiamondBlock
DemonMist456

Can Naruto Beat Goku?

DemonMist456 has forfeited round #1.
Started: 6/7/2017 Category: TV
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TheDiamondBlock

Pro

Goku Would definetely beat Naruto, due to the fact that Goku in his BASE FORM can withstand 100 MEGATONS of force while Naruto can be killedby NINJA STARS I mean that's just funny Goku can destroy a galaxy while Naruto can kill a simple minded NINJA.
I was at school once and one of my friends told me the strongest character in Naruto (BECAUSE HE WATCHES IT) is as strong as Napppa from DBZ or DBK Nappa is Extraordinarily WEAK Nappa's Powerlevel was like 5 to 6 thousand while in the beginning of Naruto,his BASE FORM was like 13 to 30 and Sosuke was like 15 to 20.