Can Samsung beat Apple in the race of Smartphones?
Debate Rounds (3)
(1) The amazing applications of Samsung is always a talkative point for the youth. They always bring some new apps accordance to the taste of the youth.
(2) The days are gone when phones are only phone. Today phones become the essential part of our life. And Samsung provide us that luxury in our life which we except from the Smartphones.
(3) Today we want stylish and eye catchy Smartphone which we found in Samsung.
(4) The innovation in Samsung Smartphones is great which strengthen my argument that Samsung will beat the Apple.
(5) Most important the price of the Samsung Smartphones is largely difference from the other. Only rich person can afford the Apple but Samsung Smartphone can be afford by the most of the people.
(6) The features of the Samsung Smartphone are so cool and interesting.
These are my points which prove that if any one has to beat Apple in the race of Smartphone is Samsung Smartphone.
1, Can we get any evidence? The most popular apps are adapted to both Android and iPhone.
2. What luxuries? The companies both produce smart phones.
3. Complete opinion. If anything, Apple has a reputation for simple and elegant designs.
4. What innovations?
5. The prices aren't that different. There may be disparity, but if you're going to buy a smart phone, even that extra $100 doesn't really matter. http://www.bestbuy.com... vs http://www.bestbuy.com...
1. Samsung is losing it's place in the Chinese market
Apple has this premium reputation to it that keeps it's sales up. Samsung's stance to try to make it more accessible and more down to earth, makes them lose to a Chinese knock-off. China has some of the largest populations, and as many are reaching for the middle class status, they'll buy smart phones and play a significant role on who dominates.
2. Apple has loyalty
A study conducted showed that when interviewed, 5% of Apple owners wanted to switch to Samsung, while 14% of Samsung costumers wanted to switch to Apple. How do Samsung beat Apple in this race if their customers are nearly three times more likely to change than Apple users?
"People in focus groups say things to us like, 'If it's from Apple, I will buy it,' " said Alan Nazarelli, CEO of Silicon Valley Research Group. "I don't sense that Samsung has that today."
I will expand more on my arguments in the next round. Back to you Pro.
RANNVIJAY forfeited this round.
I don't see the need to expand since my opponent FF. Extend all.
RANNVIJAY forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 1 year ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||7|
Reasons for voting decision: FF
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.