Can You Live Off Gaming?

Started: 6/17/2016 Category: Games

You can live ff Gaming because you can have a yt channel check my channel here
To make money with youtube we need a partnership, if you are intrested ith making money with youtube click the link here
Also you can use spreadshirt to create actual shirts and sell them for money online, link here and click create and crete your shirt and advertise on youtube.Also adfly is something you can advertise first sign up copy paste something you want to show somebody.Then click shrink the link.When somebody clicks the shrinked link, a ad will popup, giving you money
For example click th link from adfly then skip the ad after seconds.The person will make money from you clicking that link.You can also share the shrinked link on facebook and twitter, in front of millions of ucan get eaisers leaving you with cash you can get easily.Also check out refferal and affilite programs where if somebody clicks a special link you get when you sign up, you will get a percentage of how much they pay.

Opening- I will be debating on whether you can live off gaming, since Pro didn't give any definitions I will do so myself.

Definitions- Live- to remain alive

Source for definition-

Argument- No you cannot live off of gaming you need food and water and gaming cannot provide you with either of these things. Within a month you would be dead.

Source for argument-

This source clearly states how you need water in order to survive. I know I don't need a source for this pretty obvious but still felt like it should have one.
Posted by CookieMonster9 4 months ago
Actually no I got this
Posted by CookieMonster9 4 months ago
This is a pretty obvious answer of course you can make a living off gaming, you can also make way more than a living, for example pewdiepie, who makes around four billion dollars a year.