kms25
MickJagger

Can best friends become lovers?

kms25

Pro

I believe best friends can become lovers. Waiting for challenger..
MickJagger

Con

I accept your challenge, waiting for pro
kms25

Pro

* I am pro to believing best friends can definitely turn into lovers because my boyfriend started out as my best friend and then we soon became boyfriend girlfriend. I know he is the guy I'm going to marry so my beliefs are very strong with this..

:) Hope we have a great debate..

- As friends you share common interests, provide company, and care for each other every day of each others lives.
- As partners you share a connection with one another, beliefs, values, traditions, a willingness to accept and give unconditionally, complimenting, and benefiting from each other.

- My best friend who is my boyfriend now showed me what life and love and happiness truly are. He is someone who is behind me always, someone who I can trust, and he is someone who I am proud to call my boyfriend.
- We've had our ups and downs along with every normal couple out there and ups and downs with friends, things we both have worked hard for, accepting each others ideas, turning me and him into we, and most importantly being scared to lose each other if something does not work out. Love is without question. It's all or nothing there is no in between with love.

- To have my boyfriend be my best friend along with being my everything is exactly what I needed to have in my life, a boy best friend who will become a future lover. The word friend doesn't mean much on its own, but just by adding a prefix like "girl," "boy," or "best," can change its whole meaning. Having a significant other makes a person think about anniversaries together and going out on dates, and sex where as a best friend makes a person think of fun times together, comfort and a shoulder to lean on but imagine the two combined into one person.

- Yeah, eventually a long term girlfriend or boyfriend is most likely to become a best friend but what about when your best friend becomes your girlfriend or boyfriend. Think about it, always being able to be yourself around them; the girl or boy you could hang out with even if you look like crap because you know they obviously will love you either way.

- He or she complains to you but you've learned to except it because life with them is much better than life without them.
- Best friends as lovers get along and have a great time together..
- They have common interests and even when there's nothing to say, you share comfortable silences. Best friends as lovers already know each others parents and are so comfortable in each others homes to the point where you can be there when your significant other isn't even there!

- Also, lets say the relationship doesn't work out and you end up breaking up, people are so scared their friendship will never be the same when in reality it shouldn't effect it.
- For one thing, if you and your (boyfriend) or (best friend) were truly friends to start off with, your relationship should be to precious to throw away because of a relationship together.

take a look at this..
http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com...

Overall, I am pro to believing best friends can become lovers and best friends MAKE the best lovers and companions.
MickJagger

Con

I disagree, Honestly, I've been there, It's not a good thing to do, it can and WILL go wrong. Best thing to do is remain buddies. I went out with my best friend, and we haven't spoken since we broke up, nothing bad happened, just got too awkward and I regret ever doing that, I miss her company. Bottom line, if you value their friendship, I wouldn't do that...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You know what she likes and how to please her although this could be a major bonus, the fact that you'd be skipping the intriguing part of discovery may breed boredom quickly.

You're taking a big risk: you have a lot to lose in the way of friendship. You can't imagine her not being a part of your life.

You may not be compatible in every area: being best friends with someone doesn't mean you will be compatible intimately. Besides, you'd lose the person who anxiously listened to your complaints about loser dates. Who are you going to complain to about her ?

These few cons carry more weight that may lead to the collapse of a wonderful friendship. You may think you know everything about her, and perhaps you do as a friend , but when she becomes your girlfriend, everything changes.
is it worth it?

While there are great risks involved by confessing, dishonesty may endanger the friendship if you behave awkwardly because of those newly discovered feelings. Bashing every guy she wants to date, and telling her you hate when she wears those tight little outfits when she goes out will not bring you two closer.

If the two of you are as close as you think, revealing your feelings may not cause more than temporary awkwardness if she doesn't have mutual feelings

Here is a list of why friends are better than boyfriend and girlfriend.

1.You don't have to call them every day, just to let them know you're not fighting.

2.You don't have an anniversary-you just sort of "became" best friends.

3.Your parents usually like your best friend.

4.Your best friend doesn't care if you get fat, ugly, or if you get a bad haircut.

5.You don't have to get jealous of "girls only"night -- You're part of it!.

6.You can laugh at your best friend with no consequences.

7.You can burp/fart in front of your best friend on

any occasion.

8.You can plan on still having a relationship with your best friend in 20 years.

9.Never in your life will you need "space" from your best friend.

10.Your best friend won't be mad if you want some time alone, and will only ask you "what's wrong?"

11.You're allowed to have multiple best friends.

12.No one ever spreads rumors or talks about you and your best friend's relationship.

13.Borrowing any amount of money from your best friend is okay, no questions asked.

14.No one is ever trying to fix you up on blind dates for a new best friend.

15.It doesn't matter what your "other" friends think about your best friend.

16.Your best friend is the first person you call when you get a new boy friend and when you break up with them.

All these reasons are why i am con and believe best friends should not date.
kms25

Pro

Although you do make good points I still am very strong in believing best friends can become boyfriend and girlfriend..

---- To start off I can understand why you are so strong to believe it is a bad idea considering your experience with it went wrong. You say after you and your best friend broke up, things got awkward.. but in reality you can chose whether or not to make it awkward and by the looks of it you two chose to make it that way. If you valued your friendship with ea ch other as much as you say, then making it awkward, breaking up, and ruining your friendship over something like this shows you both do not value it as much as you think.

---- Your first point is you may not be compatible in every area..
I believe that the compatibility between each other comes later on in the relationship. My boyfriend/best friend and I started off completely different people, we bumped heads all the time but haven't you ever heard of how opposites attract?
- Eventually we matured as a couple and understood each other more and more every day that we were together and now we are so close we finish each others sentences along with doing things we both like, eating things we both like, and basically being very compatible with each other like best friends/ boyfriend girlfriend should be.
- You bring up that you could never complain about loser dates you have, but you would never have another loser date if you were dating someone as wonderful as your best friend and although you couldn't complain about that with your significant other you certainly could complain about other things.

-Your second point is that everything changes after you start to date...
- First of all, yes your right with everything will change but who are you to say that it will change for the worse when it could change for the better.
- People learn from their mistakes and although you had a bad experience with your best friend not everyone has the same friendship you and your friend/ ex lol shared.

-You also bring up that your best friend will start to control you, being "dishonest" "eager" and "controlling"
- This isn't necessary true considering not every guy/ girl is the same. My boyfriend/ best friend isn't dishonest with me, he never once hid his feelings for me, never bashed any guy i wanted to date while being his best friend, and never once controlled me on what I was allowed to wear.
- Being my boyfriend now he still has and never did any of the above things, he always tells me how beautiful i look, tells me how he feels and hides nothing, (sometimes) bashed guys when i talked about them but thats just jealously and it just shows he cares, and never once told me what to wear..but instead loves when i wear tight closes and ect. :)

You gave a list of 16 reasons why a best friend can't be your boyfriend/ girlfriend but I am going to give you all the reasons why you should..at least give it a try even though you have had a bad experience...

- Why wouldn't you want to call the person you loved everyday, I mean your constantly thinking about that other person, and who are you to say your calling just so that other person knows your not fighting.
- Anniversary's are the best celebration especially when its been for a numerous amount of years. Its a celebration of when you and your significant other becomes one. You and him/her becoming we.
- Your parents may like your best friend but they also might love the person your dating especially if it's your best friend.
- Your boyfriend/ girlfriend shouldn't care if you get fat, ugly or get a bad haircut because just like a best friend your significant other should love you just the way you are.
- If in the right relaionship then having a guys night or girls night shouldnt be a problem
- You should be able to laugh at your boyfriend or girlfriend with no consequence either.
7.You can burp/fart in front of your best friend on any occasion.
- You could also do this to your boyfriend or girlfriend because your that comfortable with each other (my boyfriend does this to me all the time and I WANT TO KILL HIM)
- If you and your boyfriend/ girlfriend are still together you could easily celebrate 20 years from now also, hence why you and your significant other has anniversaries.
- This isn't true because say you have an annoying best friend, you might need space from them also.
I have no more room to finish the rest lol but you get why I am pro!
MickJagger

Con

Well you make good points but I still don't believe best friends can turn into lovers. It just can't work, never has never will. Unless your mad lucky which most people aren't.
I'm going to refer back to my above arguments to try to persuade your decision to become con with me in believing best friends can not become lovers.
1) Friendship is the number one thing your going to end up losing if you date your best friend. People say all the time, "No it won't effect our friendship" or "I promise we will stay friends no matter what the outcome is" but its lies lies lies. That never happens. People are to immature and have to much baggage to forget all the sexual, passionate, and romantic love you and your girlfriend or boyfriend shared while dating.
2) Once your dating your best friend, things change in a huge way. She's moody all the time, you guys get mad at each other for the stupidest reasons, you are constantly getting jealous when a girls and guys stare at him/her..it seriously is just isn't worth it in any way shape or form.
3) There are legit a million fish in the sea so why waste your time on your best friend, try something new exciting and different, not someone you basically know everything about. That's boring.
4) I stated before, "If the two of you are as close as you think, revealing your feelings may not cause more than temporary awkwardness if she doesn't have mutual feelings" This is 100% true. Say you do fall in love with your best friend but it turns out he or she doesn't feel the same way back, now not only do you look like an idiot but you have a broken heart which makes the friendship awkward now because even though u try to hide your feelings they are still there. They are just "temporarily" hiding because the feelings aren't mutual which is another reason you need to be careful.
Back to my list..
The points you made are very true at times but they don't follow up. Let me explain
1) You say, "Why wouldn't you want to call the person you loved everyday, I mean your constantly thinking about that other person, and who are you to say your calling just so that other person knows your not fighting." What I was saying is that you don't always need to answer to somebody, cmon like I'm sure your boyfriend always texts you when your at a club being like "where are you", "who are you with" "did anyone try hitting on you" "did you behave" blah blah blah blah.. same old crap lol.
2) You say, "Anniversary's are the best celebration especially when its been for a numerous amount of years. Its a celebration of when you and your significant other becomes one. You and him/her becoming we." What I as saying was that there are no anniversary's to celebrate, its just the celebration of being best friends, haven't you ever heard of the saying boyfriends/girlfriends are whatever, best friends are forever (so gay but u get it)
3) You say, "Your parents may like your best friend but they also might love the person your dating especially if it's your best friend." What I was saying was you wouldn't have to worry about if your parents like your boyfriend or girlfriend because you know in most cases the parents never actually approve of the person your dating, I mean no one will ever be good enough for your daughter or son.
4) You say, " Your boyfriend/ girlfriend shouldn't care if you get fat, ugly or get a bad haircut because just like a best friend your significant other should love you just the way you are." What I was saying was your best friend loves being with you because your fun, easy to hang with, funny, all the "friend" qualities..lessbehonest : you are so not going to want to date a fat, ugly, bad hair do girl now are you? You want your girlfriend or boyfriend looking good especially when you can turn to your boys and be like that's my girl and show her off.
5) You say, "If in the right relationship then having a guys night or girls night shouldn't be a problem" What I was saying is that having a girls only night or lets say guy night is like having a best friend night..you could have one of those nights all the time if you weren't dating your best friend and your best friend was strictly JUST your best friend and nothing more.
6) You say, "You should be able to laugh at your boyfriend or girlfriend with no consequence either" What I was saying was that yeah your boyfriend or girlfriend may do funny stupid things and you may laugh but sometimes you laugh and it could hurt making problems for the relationship turning it for the worse, laughing at your best friend has no problems..at all. No hard feelings or anything.
7) You say, "You could also do this to your boyfriend or girlfriend because your that comfortable with each other (my boyfriend does this to me all the time and I WANT TO KILL HIM)" What I was saying is you don't want your woman doing all those nasty things, but if best friends its not a problem cuz you wouldn't be physically attracted t them so it wudnt matter. I ran out of room too. VOTE CON
kms25

Pro

-I do see your point in why you are con. You believe so strongly that friends can't become boyfriend girlfriend because you were in such a bad relationship (which ended badly) and now your emotionally damaged and I honestly don't blame you. Realistically though you can't honestly believe that EVERY person in the world who has a best friend can't date and become boyfriend or girlfriend and actually potentially, husband and wife. Best friends make the best lovers, that's a fact. I mean yeah, there are ups and downs and cons even when dating your best friend but there are ups and down and cons when dating someone who didn't start out your best friend.

- In our previous rounds you keep mentioning how the number one con is how the friendship shared between the best friends who become boyfriend girlfriend after breaking up becomes damaged and ruined but I need you to understand that it's not something you have no control over. The decision of whether the friendship continues after the break up or not is up to the two people who dated..if the decision is made and being friends or continuing the friendship of being best friends is terminated, "The friendship must not be as precious" or important as you had once thought it to be. Although, if cheating or doing something along those lines are the reasons for the break up I could then understand why the friendship be ruined but if its ended for a different reason the fault of the break up, the outcome after the break up, and the decision to continue being best friend or not is potentially up to you and your significant other.

-You make the assumption that there are a million fish in the sea so why waste time on your best friend, instead try something new exciting and different. This is very contradicting because I am pretty sure dating your best friend is new, exciting, and different. You make the comment of why date someone you basically know everything about..but let me ask you..why would you want to date someone you know nothing about, find out that you and your date have nothing in common, and then wanting to break it off and never go on a date again. Dating your best friend wouldn't be boring, in fact it would be dangerously thrilling, you would find something new about your best friend you never knew, you could find a different side of them you may happen to love, or a side of them you happen to hate.. whatever you find, dating your best friend would be anything but boring.

- Another assumption you make is that say both you and your best friend have different feelings about each other, like maybe you falling in love with your best friend but your best friend doesn't have mutual feelings. This is wrong and ill give you the best example. My boyfriend now, fell in love with me while I was dating somebody else. At the time my boyfriend now was my best friend and he was also my (ex) boyfriends friend. I was dating my ex for about 5 years since around 7th grade. Little did I know, that my ex ended up cheating on me with 5 girls all in one summer and the one person who knew about it was my boyfriend who I'm dating now. My boyfriend who was my best friend at the time fell in love with me and chose to risk the friendship we shared to tell me that my (ex) boyfriend had cheated on me and not only did he tell me that but he also told me he had fallen in love with me. Of course not knowing what to do, I broke up with my (ex) boyfriend and eventually started to see my best friend who is my boyfriend now as something more. I was so damaged from my ex that I turned to the one person who was honest with me. That was one quality my boyfriend had which is one of biggest reasons why I fell with him. We ended up hooking up and then we started dating. I've been with him ever since and I have never been happier in my whole life. So your assumption is wrong.

- Another thing you point out is that you shouldn't have to answer to someone all the time, very true..but guess what..when your in the right relationship whether it be with your best friend or not..you never have to answer to somebody because trust is already there. You also said, "Haven't you ever heard of the saying boyfriend and girlfriend are whatever, best friends are forever" you know you could easily reverse that right lol. Also you say "lessbehonest : you are so not going to want to date a fat, ugly, bad hair do girl now are you? You want your girlfriend or boyfriend looking good especially when you can turn to your boys and be like that's my girl and show her off." Turning Jersey Shore on us, but obviously love is love and even if your once hot girlfriend or boyfriend became fat or ugly or got a bad haircut love is love and the love isn't just going to disspear overnight.

I know your con, but you should consider what I am saying. Date your best friend or someone close to you like a best friend. Just because it didnt work out once doesnt mean that every relationship is the same. I obvs am running out of room AGAIN!
MickJagger

Con

- I was in a bad relationship with my best friend and I guess that could be why I am so against best friends becoming lovers but I just don't think it would be good. Maybe the first few weeks will be good because its what they call, "the honeymoon stage" but the outcome will end the friendship and that I am sure of.

- You mention that my number one con is that "the friendship shared between the best friends who become lovers after breaking up will be damaged and ruined" this has every right to be the number one reason why best friends shouldn't be anything more than just strictly best friends. You say the friendship, if gets ruined, isn't as precious or important as I thought, but it is precious which is why nobody should risk it. I don't think you know what it is like to lose your best friend. You also make the statement of "if cheating or doing something along those lines are the reasons for the break up then you could see why the friendship would be ruined" but why do you see it in that case and not in any other case? Also the decision for breaking up, the outcome after the break up, or continuing being best friends or not is not up to me and my girlfriend or boyfriend but the type of relationship and bond my best friend and I shared before dating.
I said in the above rounds that there are a million fish in the sea and that trying something new, different, and exciting is much better than spending your time with someone you already know and it is true. You say that dating your best friend is exciting, different, and new and it is but it isn't the exciting, new, and different relationship I mean.

- Secondly I also made the assumption which you pointed out that say both me and my best friend have different feelings for each other, like if I loved my best friend but my best friend didn't love me. I respect you telling me about your story and everything but seriously that is a crazy story bro. That's like something that would happen in a movie but lets think the chances of that happening are 1 to none legit. You also pointed out my reasoning for saying that when your dating your best friend your going to have to answer to someone all the time. You say when your in the right relationship you don't have to answer to someone all the time but you do. You wouldn't be in a normal relationship if you didn't have to answer to anyone. I mean answering to someone whose asking you where you are or what your doing or who your with just shows how much that person cares about you. It has nothing to do with trust or anything along those lines and I had said in earlier rounds that you aren't really going to want to date someone who is unattractive and realistically you know deep down your not going to want to date a fat ugly, or anyone who you aren't physically attracted to anymore.

As far as your last comment goes, I do get what your saying. I get that I should look at the bigger picture considering I only tried it once and it ended badly. I get that just because I tried it once and it didn't work out doesn't mean its going to be like that ever time. I get it but I hope you get where I am coming from also.

Consider con, even though your in a pretty good relationship now doesn't mean if it ends its going to be good too, like you said..the outcome depends on the people..but like I said it depends on more.
kms25

Pro

Great debate so far, I am really glad you are one of those debaters who sees my side on the topic. I do want you to change your opinion on how best friends CAN be lovers though and I do want you to be pro with me. I know you have your reasons to think that best friends can't be boyfriend and girlfriend but lets forget about your experience and focus on the future. Yes I am a true positive thinker.
To start off, you say in the 4th round that the first week might be good because its the "honeymoon" stage but if your in a good relationship every single day is the honeymoon stage. Con says, "the outcome will end the friendship and that I am sure of." How can you be sure of this? I am going to make the same statement as I stated before... the outcome of the relationship depends on the people and how precious and important the friendship was before they turned it into something more.
Con keeps saying that the friendship shared between the best friends who become lovers after breaking up will be damaged and ruined but it is no ones decision but the two in the relationship. I personally don't believe this and I don't think anyone else will either purposely because you can't make a assumption without given facts and I haven't seen any facts just opinions from experiences.
In the above rounds I made a statement stating, "if cheating or doing something along those lines are the reason for the break up I could then see why the friendship be ruined." Con asks Pro why do I see it being ruined in this case and not any others. The reason for this is because if you start off best friends and then decide to date, obviously you've dated people before you dated your best friend making your best friend know your past experiences with people and bad relationships. If this is the case then going to the relationship with your best friend they should know what to do and what not to do so when they do something as bad as cheating its almost like they are deliberately hurting you because they should of known better considering you were best friends before boyfriend girlfriend but that is besides the point and very irrelevant.
Con states that when saying "there are a million fish in the sea why try something old like a relationship with a best friend verse trying something new, different, and exciting," con says he meant it in a different way. Could you elaborate which way you meant it by? What exactly do you mean by new, different, and exciting because from my point of view I still see dating your best friend as new (because it is) different (because your dating your best friend which you wouldn't of ever thought doing) an exciting (dating your best friend gives you something to look forward to everyday, you never know what you are going to find out about someone you thought you knew EVERYTHING about).
I explained to you a reason where me(being the best friend) didn't have feelings for my current (boyfriend) who as my best friend back then but you continue to tell me that it is unlikely for best friends and lovers to work stating that its a "1 to none chance". Con states it is like something that would happen in a movie and trust me it was like something that happened in a movie, it was the craziest thing I have ever encountered and is something I will never forget but if non of that happened I wouldn't be in the relationship I am in today.
One thing I must point out is that Con states that you wouldn't be in a normal relationship if you didn't have to answer to someone all the time but in the above rounds you first made it seem like answering to someone was annoying when now you are making it seem like answering to someone is just showing how you care. I think you've shifted points of view here. Also, con continues to make the point where nobody would want to date a fat ugly or someone with a bad haircut but what you don't understand is that if you really love someone it doesn't matter. A great example of this would be waking up and seeing what your significant other looked like without makeup, bad breath, bad hair, ect. Just because of a little bad feature you aren't going to stop loving someone or wanting to be with someone.
I am very glad you see what I am saying and why I am so pro to believing why best friends can 100% be boyfriend girlfriend. In reality it really depends on the person. I understand where you are coming also in saying how just because I am in a great relationship now doesn't mean its going to end great also but the thing is..it will. It depends on the people and how much they care about eachother. I think one of the biggest reason why you are con is because you cant except the fact that your best friend or ex girlfriend clearly didn't care enough to keep you in their lives. But I also think if you cared enough you wouldn't of let her go. Except that not everyone is perfect, there are flaws in everything but there are great relationships because of great people. Vote Pro.
MickJagger

Con

- Very pleased with this debate. I understand that u would like me to change my opinion on how best friends can be lovers but I just want to stick wit being con for now. It's hard for a guy whose been there done that type thing to be pro for something such as this. Thank you for clarifying earlier that i do agree that best friends can be lovers but do not agree with best friends should be lovers. People are dumb sometimes and I also want to just make a final statement before ending this debate and having the people choose the winner...

1) Best friends should not be lovers because you would not have to answer to someone every single day, where are you, what your doing, who are you with.

2) Best friends should not be lovers because you don't have to celebrate any kind of anniversary, its sort of a became best friend type anniversary.

3) Best friends should not be lovers because even if this was the case, you would not have to worry about your parents liking your boy friend or girlfriend.

4) Best friends should not be lovers because you would not have to worry about always looking your best with your best friend because they would not care if you got fat ugly or got a bad haircut.

5) Best friends should not be lovers because then you would not have to worry about jealously whether it be her or you or in your case him and u.

6) Best friends should not be lovers because if lovers you can't laugh or make fun of them when they do something stupid because if you do there will be consequences where if they were your best friend you could laugh and make fun of them with no consequences.

7) Best friends should not be lovers because you would be able to burp, fart, or do anything inappropriate in front of them that you would not be able to do in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend.

8) Best friends should not be lovers because you don't have to worry about rumors being spread or people talking about you and your best friend.

9) Best friends should not be lovers because borrowing money from your best friend is okay because they are like family to you.

10) Best friends should not be lovers because it does not matter what anybody thinks of your best friend, you don't have to worry about if people like her or not, or him or not.

11) Best friends should not be lovers because say you do become lovers who do you call when you get a new boyfriend in your life or girlfriend in your life.

12) Best friends should not be lovers because the relationship will never get ruined, it will never go away, and that relationship will never become awkward in any way.

- Being in a bad relationship with my best friend made me this way in believing best friends should not be lovers but i do see your upside in thinking otherwise.
- I see that it could turn into a happily ever ever and how you say that best friends make the best lovers.
- I will eventually give it a try due to this debate. I just have to get past this and learn to open up to people.
- Losing your best friend sucks and I know you have probably lost one of your best friends as well but your in a healthy and great relationship from what it sounds like so everything seems happy from your point of view.
- Hopefully you see my points as well as me being able to see yours. Great debate though. Vote con or pro. Both made excellent points.
Posted by Doulos1202 2 years ago
Doulos1202
hmmm I actually married my bestfriend. So far were doing pretty good. So if the debate is Can rather than should. Then I would say Pro wins.
Posted by MickJagger 2 years ago
MickJagger
No worries bro i do that all the time. Thanks for clarifying that with people thou. Back to the debate
Posted by kms25 2 years ago
kms25
MickJagger I was reading your comment below while writing that lol, what I meant to say is...

After pro kms25 made her points I do agree that best friends can be lovers.. should they be lovers is what con mickjagger disagrees on, its hard when you have tried it and failed at it which is the main reason for cons decision.
Posted by kyro90 2 years ago
kyro90
I think best friends can be lovers? I mean, anything is possible when love is a factor.
Posted by MickJagger 2 years ago
MickJagger
You are right it is about if they can but it is also about if they should also.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
MickJagger, I think you misunderstood Jhate. He was saying that Pro has won because all Pro has to do is give ONE case where best friends have become lovers. The debate isn't about if friends SHOULD become lovers, it is about if they CAN.
Posted by MickJagger 2 years ago
MickJagger
I didn't lose the debate dude, it just started. I have mad reasons why best friends can't become loves. Have you ever dated your best friend
Posted by Jhate 2 years ago
Jhate
Debate is can best friends become lovers -_- sorry con you lost this... you shouldint have accepted it. This is what i call the disprove win debate. If pro proves that best friends have become lovers even if its only one couple then pro wins because he/she showed that it can happen sorry
Vote Placed by bcresmer 2 years ago
bcresmer
kms25MickJaggerTied
Vote Placed by Yep 2 years ago
Yep
kms25MickJaggerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a 16 point vote, although pro has the burden of proof, i looked toward these 16 points as voting material, i understand this debate is hypothetical, but no major arguments were brought up by pro, because pro did not refute 16 arguments successfully (in my mind) i vote con. This debate is extremely faulty (50/50 result, bias, completely hypothetical with no warranted argumentation) Statistics would be nice if any could be found about divorces or marriages.