Eliazar
frenchmoosetwo

Can christanity be justified for all the wars that it has caused and persucution it has started.

Eliazar

Con

I am here to debate that christanity can not be justified for all the problems and wars and persucution it has sparked in our world, and also that it makes them very unmorale to push their religion onto other cultures. I await my oppents wordy repoase i shall let him put his statement first than i shall refute it. may the best debater win. Good luck

frenchmoosetwo

Pro

-I would like to thank my opponent for starting such a one of a kind debate such as this... To start even though obvious I would like to provide a definition-

---Definitions---

1, justified - 1, To demonstrate or prove to be just, right, or valid. [1]
2, To declare free of blame; absolve. [1]

---Argument---

-My opponent states that "Christianity can not be justified for all the problems and wars and persucution it has sparked in our world". I would like to start of this argument by stating that no matter what the influences of Christianity may have caused on others pertaining to wars and such matters during its time would still not justify your saying that there is no justification towards the religion and its beliefs.-

-"and also that it makes them very unmorale to push their religion onto other cultures" I am sure that not every single Christian within the religion tries to force their beliefs down others throats and since this is the case then what is there for the religion itself to justify? It is not the fault of the religion itself but the fault of its followers who turn out to be the overly obsessive type. With this you must understand that the religion does not have to justify itself for the problems cased by its followers, but the followers must be asked to justify their actions for their religion.-

-There is religion.. and there are followers.. Would you say that it is the fault of the religion when people take things too far? Even if this is what you believe.. what makes it more true when brought up to Christianity? The same could be said for any other. Some people are just much more into their beliefs and any actions they take towards others should not be pushed onto the religion for justification, but toward the person that had conducted the action. So in an overall sense, yes i believe that Christianity itself can be justified, but that the same cannot be said for the followers that take things a few steps too far.-

- I await my opponents rebuttal and urge an epic vote of a con type -.O-
Eliazar

Con

Eliazar forfeited this round.
frenchmoosetwo

Pro

Do you see the arguments posted above??? i wish for them to be extended thoroughly
Eliazar

Con

Eliazar forfeited this round.
frenchmoosetwo

Pro

frenchmoosetwo forfeited this round.
Eliazar

Con

Eliazar forfeited this round.
Eliazar

Con

Eliazar forfeited this round.
frenchmoosetwo

Pro

frenchmoosetwo forfeited this round.
Posted by gavin.ogden 6 years ago
gavin.ogden
Hahaha!!! Fair enough.
Posted by frenchmoosetwo 6 years ago
frenchmoosetwo
bacause that is the way of the moose
Posted by gavin.ogden 6 years ago
gavin.ogden
Why would you urge a vote for the opposition(An epic one at that!)? Sounds pretty counter intuitive to me...
Posted by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
"- I await my opponents rebuttal and urge an epic vote of a con type -.O-"

You're pro
o.O