prarthanaj
khushidebater

Can dance be taken as professional???

Started: 12/8/2013 Category: Arts

prarthanaj

Pro

yes, it can be. Dance is a special art where you can enjoy yourself being in a new world...I feel dance is better than taking engineering and doctor as courier as it is old and common profession, whereas dance is something rare. Come out with some new professions than the same old professions. Everyone love dance but why cant we take that as our courier??? just think???
khushidebater

Con

Hi I am Khushi, and I am speaking against the notion.
Many a times, I have heard little children claiming to be the next superstar, or the next best dancer. It is right to encourage children up to a limit. Often, people forget that everyone can't be as great as all the dancers in the world. You can't just wake up one day, and realize that you want to become the next Michael Jackson. A dance career will be fully ruined if you lose your legs, or your arms, or your eyes, in any traumatic accident. You can not depend your life on this. A life is based only on thoughts and imaginations, yes. But, youth is falling behind on the understanding of real sense of work and achievements.
prarthanaj

Pro

You tell me world will better by only doctors and engineers??? we need to go in another way. There is not 100% chance for people to break the arms and legs.. By dancing,they become more flexible which everyone wants to be!!!
Dance can be taken professional only by the people who love dancing and feel it as everything but not the people who wants jobs which give the most money,which fill their satisfaction.
khushidebater

Con

khushidebater forfeited this round.
prarthanaj

Pro

prarthanaj forfeited this round.
khushidebater

Con

khushidebater forfeited this round.