Trung_Tran
YEEEET

Can love appear between human and robot

Trung_Tran has forfeited round #2.

Trung_Tran

Pro

Robot or AI technology is developing very fast, maybe in few years there will be some robots that have humans' figures and as intelligent as human, so at that time, can love between robots and humans can appear?
YEEEET

Con

Voice recognition is so bad you could say I love and get "No McDonald's near by."
Posted by RR-MKIV 9 months ago
RR-MKIV
Roasted. Although I am anticipating AI's. The question is of sentience, which currently is non existent in machine populations. Once that arises... possibly. This topic always makes me think of the Halo 4 campaign ending. So sad.