Can men and women actually be friends

Allowing for biological imperative, emotional need and scriptural precedence is it actually possible for men and women to remain simply friends.

The instigator did not make the resolution clear. By judging the tone of the resolution and Con's post in first round,I assume he is saying that it is not possible to for men and women to be actually friends. So, My job is to establish a possiblity that men can be friends with women. My opponent must prove that it is never possible for men to be friend with women. It is sufficient for me to only establish one situation where men can be friends with women in order to negate the resolution. Yes, men and women can be friends in some certain situations. Gay men are men. By definition, Gay men have no attraction toward women. So, they can be just friends.

drewster1001 forfeited this round.

drewster1001 forfeited this round.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
Really? You don't believe it is possible to be friends with someone of the opposite gender?
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Lol, in my personal experience NO.
Exceptions: 1)- One or both individuals are homosexual. 2)- One or both individuals find the other unattractive and completely unsuitable as a potential mate. Although option 2 usually leads to one or both individuals eventually getting hurt.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago