graceee
11001

Can playing video games result in violent real life behaviour?

graceee

Pro

Can playing violent video games result in violent real life behavior? Yes I believe this is true, before I start arguing my points please notice that my debate topic is "can playing video games result in violent real life behavior" , I did not say that it happens to everyone. Now I will start with the fact that playing violent video games make violence and killing seem normal. Ive seen kids play and they shoot at people, when I ask them why they respond with " he was in my way" is this what we want to seem normal? There have been situations that have happened where people get so confused from what the expectations are in video games, and what the expectations are in real life. They get confused and it is hard for them to know the difference between a screen and real life. In these video games shooting killing and hurting people is normal so it is no wonder that some people might get confused and think that in real life you can too, non fiction and fiction are put too close together in video games. Expectations , rules and common sense get mixed and confused when on the screen your allowed to be reckless and your allowed to do things without consequence, but in real life things are much different.
11001

Con

I would prove that what your saying is WRONG. Yes, i do agree that video games are violent these days, but it doesn't mean that said children would go violent. In fact, i think that video games help. They improve the senses, finger coordination, confidence and shows children just how horrible war is, so they don't go out risking their lives and such. Also, i don't know about you, or what you read, or what ever you do that makes you think that VIDEO GAMES is what making our children violent, but i dare say that your wrong. I will explain in the next round.
graceee

Pro

graceee forfeited this round.
11001

Con

11001 forfeited this round.
graceee

Pro

graceee forfeited this round.
11001

Con

11001 forfeited this round.