duacenter
Nudely

Can you become successful in love marriage?

duacenter has forfeited round #3.

duacenter

Pro

If two persons love each other and in the love of both the persons the Islamic limits are not broken and the lovers did not commit sins then it can be hoped that the marriage that would result from such a love would be more successful because this would be the result of true affection between them. When some boy likes a girl or some girl likes a boy then the only solution to it is to get married. Without marrying there cannot be any relation among them. If along with love, they even get married, then the love gets increased day by day between them. The Prophet peace be upon him has given permission to the boy to look at the girl once before marrying as this will be the source of love between them after marriage.
"If you like someone and want to marry him/her and if parents or someone is not agree then do this wazifa for love marriage success. https://www.duacentre.com...

https://www.duacentre.com...
Nudely

Con

Thank you for hosting the debate on this important topic.

On the one hand, you want to agree that one can become successful in a love marriage, as opposed to what? An arranged marriage by the parents, is what I am assuming. On the other hand, you want to argue this from within an Islamic context which is odd, though I would temper whatever you do with this advice: http://www.muslimmarriageadvice.com... .

Understanding that you want to argue this from a Muslim's point of view, then, I must, as an ex- Christian now turned atheist/anti-theist, debate you on this topic from the standpoint that Islam, no matter what its rules and regulations are, is not a valid starting point to influence the success of the marriage.

OK, that was confusing, so let me break it down.

Islam is one of the post-Christian, Abrahamic religions, and is therefore dependent on the veracity of Judaism AND Christianity for its scriptures to be proved true. Unfortunately, Judaism's earliest books are not considered to be credible histories, and in fact, most scholars flat out state "they are myths."

Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, etc. are all considered by scholars to be mythical entities. Until now, many theologians and linguists have held that the Hebrew Bible originated in the 6th century B.C., because Hebrew writing was thought to stretch back no further. Recent evidence may move that date as far back as 1000 B.C. But, according to Biblical timelines, at the very least, the Garden of Eden scenario would have occurred 3000 years before that, possibly more. Let's say for a moment Adam actually existed. Do you think the first man alive would have invented paper, writing utensils, and a written language?! Of course not. He had no one to write to until Eve popped out of his rib. Are you like me... do you doubt the truth of this 6000 year-old story?

But it is in Genesis where we are introduced to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... people who, if they lived at all, lived a LONG LONG time before 1000 B.C. when the Hebrew language may have first come into being.

In my own opinion, based on the accumulation of articles that I've read, I think the BEST CASE scenario for the Biblical stories of the Old Testament coming into being is around 800 B.C.--very likely when Homer (perhaps another fictitious fellow) was writing the Odyssey and the Iliad.

You must understand the ignorance of the age. This is when the Greek gods and goddesses are coming into being, and the Hebrews, like the other story tellers, wanted to create their own marvelous stories as sort of an ethnic glue to hold the various tribes and clans together. "Hey! Look what we've discovered! God talked to our ancestors and we are his chosen people!"

How convenient.

Hundreds of years later as Rome started to become a powerful entity, it did the very same thing. "Hey! Look what we've discovered! Romulus and Remus were larger than life heroes in our distant past and here are their stories!"

Hundreds of years later, Muhammed does the same thing, "Hey! Look what I've discovered! Allah has a plan for us as we are we are his chosen people!"

But even after him, people were still having revelations from God (God was revealing things to them.) In the mid- 1800's, Joseph Smith had one: "Hey! Look what I've discovered! The angel Moroni gave me tablets which are the Book of Mormon!" Then came the Jehovah's Witnesses, then the Seventh Day Adventists and Christian Science, then came Scientology, and god only knows what next. I know you were born into Islam and want to be an example to your parents, friends and community, but if history serves any lesson, it is that people will create, twist, and shape scripture to their own needs. Maybe Islam fits that mold, maybe it doesn't, but I'll leave it to you to do your own studies and examine its heritage.

So, gettig back to early history, I personally believe that Jews who were discontent with the direction that Judaism was heading, also invented Jesus. (See http://jesusneverexisted.com... ) When you read the story of Jesus, you see that he is upset with the scribes and the Pharisees and the Sadducees, as well as the high priest Caiphas. Since there is a huge discrepancy between the New Testament Bible and the writings of the Essenes, Josephus, and Philo of Alexandria, it appears to me that some sensible Jews tried to create a movement out of nothing to either replace or reform the Judaic legal system. If Christ is fake, which every fiber of my body tells me is so, then Muhammed built Islam on a mythical Genesis and a mythical Jesus.

So, my advice to anyone, in ANY religion, is this: get out of it! Get out from under the thumb of Rabbis, priests and Imams who want to control you. Do not carry on the tradition of arranged marriages. Embrace freedom for yourself as well as your children. Be careful doing this if you live in a country where they kill apostates. Hmmm... Killing apostates... does THAT sound like an element of a true religion to you? Just curious.

Going to your question directly now, you state, "Without marrying there cannot be any relation among them." Why certainly there can! but I assume the reason you say this is out of respect for your religion. You'll either be disowned or disinherited, or, if you're a girl, decapitated. This is one area where Judaic and Christian doctrine are still lacking as well. Female rabbis and priests are exceedingly rare.

You say, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, has given permission to the boy to look at the girl once before marrying, as this will be the source of love between them after marriage."

True as that may be, how terrible a system is that?! I'm sure MANY MANY successful marriages have transpired as a result, but I'm sure that there has been MUCH MUCH disappointment as well. At least if you choose your own spouse, you won't harbor a grudge against your parents if it goes badly. But more to the point, who wants to get married to someone after only having a glance at them? Don't you deserve a chance to talk, to get to know one another, to see if there might be great similarities or incompatible differences before you go down that path?

No marriage is guaranteed to succeed, no matter what sort of system brings the two people together. There is some evidence to actually support the notion that arranged marriages have a higher rate of success, but that must be tempered with the rigidity of the society which surrounds the marriage. America used to be very rigid--too rigid--and now we have become too relaxed. Somewhere in there is a happy medium. I hope you find it!
duacenter

Pro

Yes you can get success by praying to ALLAH. Powerful quranic duas are the best means for muslims to fulfil their wish in a legal way. ALLAH is all powerful he can create menas for success. Nothing is impossible for ALLAH .

https://www.duacentre.com...
Nudely

Con

You say, "Yes you can get success by praying to ALLAH," but you can get just as much success by praying to your TV set, or a box of cereal. Prayer is the thing we do which gives us inner confidence to do the difficult things in life. People with no gods are often successful in this life, so that is no measure of any godly power.

You say, "ALLAH is all powerful he can create menas for success. Nothing is impossible for ALLAH ." The same was said of Thor, Zeus, Ra, Jehovah, Vishnu, etc. Great civilizations rose and fell while people prayed to these false gods, It is time that we abandoned all notions of God, and, if there really is one, let him show his face...let's put all the Gods to a challenge: the first one who is able to rearrange the stars so that the heavens, as viewed from earth, appear to spell his name, that will be the guy, oops, I mean god that we worship. I guarantee you, there will be no gods accepting the challenge.

Ultimately, you need to live your life. As a favor to mankind and the planet, live in harmony with all other people. Hold criminals responsible for the bad things that they might do, but (please) don't waste your time believing that there is an eye in the sky, who monitors everything you do, who demands that you pray to him 5 or 50 times a day. He isn't real... YOU ARE!