CatherineMorland
repressiveassholessuck

Can you guess what I look like?

Started: 7/8/2016 Category: Funny

CatherineMorland

Con

The first round is acceptance.
I shall be arguing that you can't guess what I look like
while my opponent shall attempt to
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

I'm not positive in which format this debate will end up, but that doesn't matter too much to me. I assume the information on your profile is correct as it will be the basis to my guesses. Your name is Catherine which is female, and even though you listed your gender as "not specified" I would assume at the very least you identify as a female. You are also 32 if your profile is up to date. I assume you are caucasian based on the traditional white name Catherine, as well as the book in your profile picture. I obviously don't mean to use stereotypes but seeing the limited information I have on you I am left with only mass assumptions. Respond to my rudimentary analysis as you will, but if you could I would appreciate further instructions as to the format this should be presented in.
CatherineMorland

Con

1. No I am not Caucasian
2. Nor am I 32 years old
3. I am female

However, I shall generously give my opponent a clue:
I have hair
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

pleased to hear you are redefining stereotypes, and are not white as I guessed. However I do believe I was a bit misled about the ease and prowess of this debate. You say you are generously giving me the hint that you have hair; however that is literally the only thing I could possibly know about you based on your profile, and I could have surmised as much after guessing that you were indeed female. Of course you could have had a shaved head or completely bald those are both outliers that I think we both know I would never have bet on. So you are not white, not 32, your name is not actually Catherine Morland, you are female,and...you have hair. OK I would guess you are younger than 32 based on maturity in previous debates, and I would guess you have dark brown-black hair. Thats all I have for this round.
CatherineMorland

Con

My opponent has guess correctly so far:
1. I am younger than 32 years old
2. I have dark hair
I shall therefore give my opponent another clue due to this being a rather...challenging...debate.
have you ever heard of a desi girl?
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

okay... So you are tan skinned either indian Pakistani or bangledeshi presumably. Apparently you think highly of yourself if by saying desi girl as a hint you mean to imply that you are one. Desi girls are respectable, glamorous, beautiful, and brilliant. Do you mean to say you are all these things? With your "hints" in mind I would wager you are in your twenties, and consider yourself to be rather pretty. Maybe brown eyes?
CatherineMorland

Con

My fellow opponent has correctly guessed a few attributes of my personality.
1. Yes I am Indian
2. Yes I have tanned skin
3. No I am not in my twenties
4. Yes I have brown eyes
5. I am not a very glamarous looking person nor do I think I am. I'm sorry this argument from my opponent made me feel rather amused.

Here is a more subtle clue:
I am the opposite of glamarous
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

haha so glad to amuse. It is in the definition I found of desi girl so I imagine I wasn't that of base in assuming you thought those things about yourself, though you say you aren't glamorous,and you aren't in your twenties you COULD be in your thirties but again based on maturity level I would say you were probably a teen if not younger. Kind of a tom boy, based on how adamantly you rejected my presumption of glamour and beauty. Though you didn't really deny thinking you are beautiful. So in conclusion I would say you are a teenager of indian heritage with dark brown hair brown eyes, and a boyish sense of style (more casual). I would also like to implore you, and feel free to disregard my challenge, but I would like to see how easy it would be for YOU to guess what I looked like, purely to satisfy my own curiosity. As you so... generously did, I will provide you with three hunts upfront if you accept.
1) I am female
2) I have hair
3) Maya Angelou is my favorite writer.
You can back down if you want to, there will be no judgement from me ;)
CatherineMorland

Con

This being The last round in this debate I shall fully disclose what I look like to my opponent.
I am a teenage girl of Indian-German origin. I have a square shaped face, brown eyes and though I may have simplistic tastes in style I would rather classify it as boho (please see link if it works)
https://cdn.lulus.com...
not very boyish ;)
See this image:
http://assets.instyle.co.uk...
I basically sort of look like this lady just with black hair, tanned skin and brown eyes
I shall guess my opponent is a teenage girl, born in America and of Caucasian origin. Judging by your batman profile pic i would assume you are a comic con fan and is one of those cute, nerdy types (sorry if im wrong)
i believe my opponent looks something like this: http://layzeebee.com... (see link)
I believe my opponent loves a challenge and is rather humourous, believes in social justice and preferes reality as reflected in Maya Angelou's various autobiographies.
Also judging by my opponent's rather vivid username I believe that she is the type of person who does not care what people think of her and says what she's like regardless ;)
You rock girl.... i challenge my opponent to analyse my own personality.
repressiveassholessuck

Pro

Not bad. I commend you full heartedly for accepting my challenge, and you have done an excellent job in your analysis.
1) I am a teenager
2) I do love comics (secretly)
3) I am more sporty than nerdy ( at least in how I look)
4) I am actually interracial and have both African Cherokee and Swedish heritage.
As to guess your personality I would say you are never a heroine like the character you relate yourself to Catherine Morland. You ARE smart in my opinion. You're someone who is very kind, and sweet, but also inexperienced. You are an avid reader of classic literature, which I do enjoy, myself . You have been a great opponent in this non-debate
You rock too.
Posted by CatherineMorland 7 months ago
CatherineMorland
Ummmmmmm thanks for the love evanyang
if you are trying to be rude, it hasn't really done its damage
because i don't even know what PEP means :)
Much love and God bless you
Posted by evanyang 7 months ago
evanyang
SCREW YOU PEPS
OLD, ROTTEN, MOLDY ,DISGUSTING ,RASCALS PEPs
Posted by repressiveassholessuck 7 months ago
repressiveassholessuck
AND your age is not correct, sly fox. I'm not sure how fair this truly is I believe I have been cogswaggled into an unfair game
repressiveassholessuck
ah my mistake your profile name is that of a character from the book in your picture, tsk tsk I didn't do proper research. I really don't have much to work with now