alkir2
NIcETryGuyy

Can you kill a person in close combat?

alkir2

Pro

Can you kill a person in close combat? I mean, if you have only two options: to kill or to die... I know, that for many it's very simple to pull the trigger, but they are unable to end someone's life with there own hands. Do you think you can?
NIcETryGuyy

Con

To be honest i dont believe i could do it. Its one thing to kill someone in the moment, but its another thing to live with it the rest of your life. However depending on what the person did to me it may be easier to do so. If he did something to my family of course i would feel resent. I still dont think i would live with myself killing another human being.
alkir2

Pro

alkir2 forfeited this round.
NIcETryGuyy

Con

due to the fact that my opponent forfeited this round, i have nothing to say or rebuttal.
alkir2

Pro

alkir2 forfeited this round.
NIcETryGuyy

Con

NIcETryGuyy forfeited this round.
Posted by Jevinigh 3 years ago
Jevinigh
This should probably go on the forums rather than be a "debate". But yes, I can.