DinaraA
crazyhalk

Can you live without love and still be truly happy?

DinaraA

Pro

In my opinion,there are thee feelings in our life: love, respect and trust, which make us very happy. Love can be very different, for example, love to parents, children, friends and the most important love to a loved person. Without these feelings, people cannot be really blissful, he will be lonely and unfortunate.
crazyhalk

Con

Certainly you think, that loving somebody is a great and divine feeling, but what about treachery, betrayal? It is known that a lot of serious people's mistakes are done on account of human feelings. Moreover most suicides occur because of unrequited love. So we ought to understand that love is not the most important thing in our world.
DinaraA

Pro

I disagree
I have a different idea. Because you wrote about unfortunate and unrequited love, but we want to say about love, which makes people happy. You just image, a men, who has a sweetheart, can have a lot of plans for future, he wants to get married, to have children, to find a permanent job. So love has an ability to encourage people to better and it has only positive arguments.
crazyhalk

Con

There is a natural law, which is based on human opportunities. It means that we cannot predict something about our feeling early, for example, can this love bring me only positive? So it is dangerously to risk with our heard. I prefer having a successful career and freedom rather then being in love and live in poverty. Besides I advise to girls to marry on calculations, instead of for nonexistent love.
DinaraA

Pro

I completely have opposite side with your last statement, because it is immorally and unfairly on the relation even to yourself to live together with personae, who doesn't arouse feelings. And of cause social status plays impotent role in our modern world, but it doesn't mean, that we must forget about people's relationships. Our ancestry said, that the main mankind's purpose is to procreate and save and transmit to our future generations genuine human qualities, such as a real love. Finally I would like to tell it is the great and bewitching sensation to love and be loved.
crazyhalk

Con

I partly agree with you aboy our human duty. But all the same love can affect a person in diffent ways, like a destruction of the nervous system, lack if sleep and abbey. However a mind never fail us, and with it help we maybe gain a really felicity.
Posted by AsiaMuna 3 years ago
AsiaMuna
What is the most important feeling in human's life? We know this feeling from birth, because we love our parents, our relatives, our friends, teachers, and the most wonderful it's relations of couple, who love each other. I think that people without love become unhappy. May be they will be happy for several days, weeks, months, but anyway he'll try to find love. So why do I think this way? Firstly, because I read a lot of psychological articles, where people without love get angry and lonely. There is a fact that the brightest sensation people get when they can do, achieve or win. They are really connected with love sometimes to person, sometimes to cause and always to life. Secondly, a lot of books were written about love, a lot of movies were filmed about love, a lot of operas were sung about love. How can people be happy without this amazing and marvelous feeling? Moreover, love and happiness are divine feelings, it goes without saying that one without the other doesn't happen. So, I believe that people without love can't be truly happy. As was written by Erich Maria Remarque: 'A person without love is like a dead man in a vacation.'