Evin
HepEbolAids

Can you own a gun

HepEbolAids has forfeited round #1.
Started: 11/28/2016 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Evin

Con

My opinion is no look at my profile and go to my opinions i posted
Posted by Bishop1889 1 week ago
Bishop1889
Welcome to Debate.org. I would suggest working on both your personal profile and debate structure before you engage in a discussion about gun ownership, or any other hot-button issue. Not to pry, or insult, but it is quite impossible for an 18-year-old to be making over $150,000 annually in the Military. Furthermore, if you claim to come form a military background, I can only assume that the community expects knowledgeable and extensive arguments, gained through experience through firearms training, however, I can tell that sentence structure and overall understanding of the topic is lacking. Once again, welcome to the site, but please take the time to make structured and logical arguments in the future.
Posted by SMSEdric 1 week ago
SMSEdric
I believe we should protect our right to the second amended and be allowed to own guns. Guns can keep us safe from robbers, teach us self defense, help young boys that hope to join the army to shoot, and for hobbies.
Posted by TheRealSpassky101 1 week ago
TheRealSpassky101
The structure of this debate needs work.