Debaters9
TwoandahalfDebatingBoiz

Can your eyelashes kill you?

Debaters9 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Debaters9

Pro

My eyelashes almost killed me(NOT CLICKBAIT). Listen up peoples. I've got almost 3 sets of eyelashes currently. Look it up, multiple rows of lashes is rare and dangerous. Dangerous I tell you. If I don't respond back to the debate, assume my multiple rows of lashes have killed me. Tell my family I love them.
TwoandahalfDebatingBoiz

Con

Ok, first of all, WHAT? Secondly, The only thing eyelashes can possibly do to you is poke your eyes. No death involved. Can't you just cut off your eyelashes like a normal person?
Posted by WriteYourStyle 3 weeks ago
WriteYourStyle
Ok, I think most certainly that eyelashes can't kill you. You have described how fake eyelashes somehow almost "killed you", well first you shouldn't have fake eyelashes in the first place. The real eyelashes that you have ON YOUR EYE is nowhere close to harmful. In fact, they're harmless and prevent you from getting things In your eye. Maybe an eyelash will get stuck in your eye here and there, but a little annoying ache doesn't extend nowhere to reach the limit of killing someone.
Posted by WriteYourStyle 3 weeks ago
WriteYourStyle