visionsofdylan
kenicks

Canada- Clean Air, Filthy People

visionsofdylan

Pro

If I were to be elected president of our beautiful country, my first step would be to declare war on Canada and in result of that, wiping out the Canadian species. Debate me and you will find out why.
kenicks

Con

visionsofdylan,

The accusations you make against Canadians lack information, reason, and overall your current argument is a fallacy, and a failure. You give no facts not personal experience to back up why you believe the "Canadian species" is filthy, and haven't convinced me a bit, which is why I took up this debate.

Formally established in 1867 by three British North American colonies through Confederation, Canada was formed as a federal dominion. Not a communist country, not a cruel land ruled by a dictator, but a self-government, an autonomous community. The word "Canada" is derived from the Iroquoian word "kanata," meaning settlement or village. Canada comes off as a quiet, civilized country, meaning no harm whatsoever.

Expecting a twist? Too bad. Canada has proved itself to be, over the years, a flourishing, beautiful country, without a harsh word from its people to our people. Actually, we do more of the insulting than they do of us, if any; why do some of us hate Canadians? I see no reason to.

You state that if you were president of our "beautiful country", the first thing you would do is to declare war on Canada, and wipe out all Canadians. First of all, America has enough countries that hate us, about half the world right now (no thanks to you, George W. Bush), so why make waves with another country. One could argue about all the awful things Canada has done to us, the cruelty they've inflicted on our country, the lives they've ended. Of course, this argument wouldn't be valid, as the Canadians have yet to bring war to us, and I see no signs that they will in the close future.

The plans you have made on Canada give off the vibe that you are a nonsensical, violent person. Can you clarify?
visionsofdylan

Pro

First of all, you have previosly called me a nonsensical, violent person. You must be freakin kidding me. For that statement right there, I should hunt you down and give you a beating. But first, let me enlighten you about the "nice and peaceful" Canadians.
You may ask, why are Canadians filthy, I will tell you why. They are filthy literally and hypothetically. First off, Canadians don't actually have the greatest hygiene of all time. If anything, they have the worst. They are constantly dirty and reek of B.O. They bathe in their own semen and filth. They lived in shacks in the middle of their everlastintg tundra and forests, making them very hard to attack, much like the Ewoks. They breed with their cousins, daughters and mothers. If any of you guys ever saw Deliverance, that is Canada. Everyone of it's citizens are hillbillies and rednecks and their finest. Now hypothetically, Canadians have no morals. They are a godless country that masturbate daily, watch pornographic movies instead of O'Reilly and have sex with family members( as I said before. Baseball is America's pasttime. Guess what Canada's is. Beastialty. Canada is a country filled with sick morals.
In terms of not having a communist dictator as their head state, they have raised the bar. Leading Canada is a caribou. Yeah, sure, lets have some dirty animal leading a nation. (This means Hilary Clinton, who happens to be a female dog).
Canada has, behind the curtain, been planning out plots to destroy our country. John Wilkes Booth, a Canadian aristocrat. Meaning, he had first dibbs on roadkill. Lee Harvey Oswald, did not kill JFK. A Canadian mountie did on the grassy knoll. Pearl Harbor, not attacked by the Japanese but by those damn canucks.
Their national sports are ice hockey, ice football, ice track and field, ice gymnastics, ice Nascar, and field hockey ( which is played on ice). During the winter, these backcountry men hibarnate. So if we were to plan out an attack, it should be during the months of September and April.
My personal reasons why I despise Canadians. They are dirty. They have no morals. A Nazi gay caribou leads their nation. Their beer is terrible. And finally they are dirty. Please join my cause and we will nuke them out.
kenicks

Con

"First of all, you have previosly called me a nonsensical, violent person. You must be freakin kidding me. For that statement right there, I should hunt you down and give you a beating."

I never accused you of this. I specifically said that the way you described your views on Canadians "give off the vibe that you are a nonsensical, violent person." The threat you issued to me therefore clarifies my suspicions of your brash attitude. If I am mistaken, then I suggest you change your attitude.

Back to the argument.

"They are constantly dirty and reek of B.O. They bathe in their own semen and filth."

One can clearly see that this accusation is a far-fetched fallacy. While some Canadians undoubtly are dirty and neglect to wash themselves (as there are in many a' country, as is America), nobody "bathes in their own semen and filth". Come on. Come back to reality for a few minutes here. I could go into an argument about how Canadian women do not bathe in their own semen, as they cannot produce it, or how bathing in semen is beneficial to keeping that golden tan. But I won't, because I'm not going to let my rebuttals become as senseless as yours.

"They lived in shacks in the middle of their everlastintg tundra and forests, making them very hard to attack, much like the Ewoks."

This is not entirely true. Yes, some of Canada is made up of tundra and deciduous forests, and yes, some Canadians choose to live in these colder areas. However, the larger, more popular sections of Canada are the areas of Ontario and Quebec, which are industrial, domestic, and metropolitan areas. You wont find many Canadians stowing away in shacks here.

If there are people living hidden in the tundra, hard to attack, it is most likely that they are hiding from prejudiced hypocrites like yourself.

You also make a reference to the Ewoks in this statement. Ewoks, for those of you who don't know, are ficticious chipmunk-like creatures in the Star Wars series. They are hunter-gatherers, and run their own established society. They mean no harm to others, and come to the aid of the Jedi in Star Wars VI-Return of the Jedi. When Princess Leia (co-protagonist) first came in contact with the Ewoks, she wasn't quite sure what to make of them, and was somewhat nervous. However, after getting to know this unknown species, she befriended them, and the Ewoks came to the Jedi's aid because of this. I don't know if you personally know any Canadians, but maybe your situation is one like this; don't judge a book by fallacies and suspicions. Get to know them, and maybe they'll be there when you need them someday.

"They breed with their cousins, daughters and mothers."

The fallacies strike again; breeding with close family such as daughters and mothers is not possible, for it would result in birth defect. Also, marrying cousins was primarily popular in the South during the 1800's. That went out a long time ago.

"If any of you guys ever saw Deliverance, that is Canada."

Settings of a movie do not correspond with the reality of that city or country. Take the 1968 horror film, "The Night of the Living Dead". Set in rural Pennsylvana, one fateful night, zombies strike a town, and feast on many innocent people. 40 years later, is Pennsylvania known for its zombie-infested communities? No, because the movie was ficticious. I doubt many people even know that "The Night of the Living Dead" is set in Pennsylvania. My point is that you cannot judge someplace by its dipiction on the big screen.

"Everyone of it's citizens are hillbillies and rednecks and their finest."

Not all of Canada's population is made up of 'hillbilles and rednecks'. Diversity is prominent in all of Canada, with a widespread of cultures, such as the French, the emigrated American, the frazzled businessman, etc. More importantly, what's wrong with hillbillies and rednecks? Why do you use them as derogatory stereotypes?

"They are a godless country that masturbate daily, watch pornographic movies instead of O'Reilly and have sex with family members"

This screams informal fallacy. Just digging up more excuses.

"Baseball is America's pasttime. Guess what Canada's is. Beastialty. Canada is a country filled with sick morals."

Canada's national pasttime is hockey, not bestiality. I doubt any country in their right mind would put bestiality as their national pasttime. Can you provide me a link from where you received this information? I'm quite curious on where you do your research.

"Canada has, behind the curtain, been planning out plots to destroy our country. John Wilkes Booth, a Canadian aristocrat. Meaning, he had first dibbs on roadkill. Lee Harvey Oswald, did not kill JFK. A Canadian mountie did on the grassy knoll. Pearl Harbor, not attacked by the Japanese but by those damn canucks. "

John Wilkes Booth was not a 'Canadian aristocrat'; he was an American actor, born in Bel Air, Maryland, on May 10th, 1838. He did not kill Abraham Lincoln out of revenge for Canada; he opposed Lincoln's proposal to extend voting rights to recently emancipated slaves. While it is not yet confirmed that Lee Harvey Oswald did assasinate JFK, it couldn't have been a 'Canadian mountie on a grassy knoll', as he was shot in a car in Dallas, Texas, in the middle of a city, far from any grassy knoll. Your accusation that Pearl Harbor was bombed by Canada, rather than Japan, is ridiculous, for the Japanese admitted to bombing the harbor, with satisfaction ridden on their faces. Canada had nothing to do with it.

Overall, your rebuttal stuns me-not in the sense that I am amazed by your superior knowledge and intellect, but the fact that you actually can listen to yourself make these utterly disgraceful accusations without batting an eye. You obviously have been led astray in your beliefs.

I await your rebuttal.
visionsofdylan

Pro

visionsofdylan forfeited this round.
kenicks

Con

My opponent has forfeited his closing argument, which is arguably the most important round of all. He appears to believe he doesn't have a chance at finishing me off, and has instead done himself in.

However, visionsofdylan was done in from the moment he started this debate. His arugments consisted of ridiculous fallacies and lies about Canada and its people, making them sound as if they come off as disgraceful, inhumane creatures. I think we all know they're not.

Canada has clean air, and clean, wholesome people to breathe it in.
Posted by Ironduke 9 years ago
Ironduke
I am a Canadian, and quite frankly, you do not have a clue on the situation in my country. I, to prove my point, will not stoop to the level you have put yourself at. YOu actually profit from us being up here. We provide a friendly state that trades with you, allowing you to focus on outward expansion, not defence. And nuking would be very impractical. All of our major cities are so close to your cities, that you would be bombing yourself. Please, next time before you let loose a barrage of filth flow from your mouth, look at a political map.
Posted by Kleptin 9 years ago
Kleptin
I live right on the border of Canada and the U.S. in a little hut in Niagara falls.

What will you do to me?
Posted by philadam 9 years ago
philadam
visionofdylan
i dont know u but i live in canada and i am not offended with you at all because you actually told the truth
Vote Placed by BobMarleyIsDead 6 years ago
BobMarleyIsDead
visionsofdylankenicksTied
Vote Placed by kenicks 7 years ago
kenicks
visionsofdylankenicksTied
Vote Placed by Randomknowledge 9 years ago
Randomknowledge
visionsofdylankenicksTied
Vote Placed by visionsofdylan 9 years ago
visionsofdylan
visionsofdylankenicksTied
Vote Placed by massvideogamer 9 years ago
massvideogamer
visionsofdylankenicksTied
Vote Placed by ComradeJon1 9 years ago
ComradeJon1
visionsofdylankenicksTied