Vampire.queen
RyryMase

Cannabis, dangerous or helpful?

Vampire.queen

Pro

Cannabis can be very helpful it helps people with back problems and insomniacs get to sleep many people call cannabis a harmful drug but alcohol causes more harm to people in america there are more deaths caused from alcohol than there is deaths caused by cannabis . Lets think what is a drug coffees a drugs, alcohol is a drug what people think is a drug there minds also tend to focus on the iilegal-ness of things
RyryMase

Con

Its not dangerous at all. The benefits outweigh the disadvantages astronomically. But comparing it to alcohol is an unwinnable fight. It's not about being safe, it's about having the right to do whatever you want to your own body. I don't smoke weed, but I want pot to be legal. It's my right to choose not to smoke weed, it's not a politicians right to tell me I cant.
Vampire.queen

Pro

I would have to agree that its not up to a politician to tell us what we can or cant do with our own body we have to freedom to do anything to ourselves such as smoking pot i feel though we can get many benifits from pot than other medicines out there people say it can be addicting but it all depends on how the person handles the smoking So i see there is no harm in smoking and or consuming it
RyryMase

Con

RyryMase forfeited this round.
Vampire.queen

Pro

Vampire.queen forfeited this round.
RyryMase

Con

RyryMase forfeited this round.