BBoySuperBeast
TigerTime

Cannabis ought to legal to grow your own.

TigerTime

BBoySuperBeast

Con

It be the best way out of worry about bums and people using it all whack. You would appreciate it more and such. Be able to link it to teaching in school and keep its out of capitalising the properties of the plant people use for recreation. It give people a new hobby and encourage people to garden and be actively gardeners. Some may find the have a plants is as relaxing smoking one and craving, toking all day is far from a happy abode.
TigerTime

Pro

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but it looks like you took con so that meas you must be against legalizing marijuana. I'm not really sure where I stand on this issue, so I'll take either side.

I guess I'll just use this round for acceptance and let you clarify your position next round.
BBoySuperBeast

Con

I have no idea how I am as con unless i was going to take the on being against legalisation of cannabis. This debate ought to be void. But still. Cannabis is more harmfully than fruit and vegetables combined why should then let business deal with the same as a commodity of life. The plans of legalisation usually exempt the household, garden growing of the plant, it suggest large tax and corner shop off licences. It would make a easier more ill tempting consumerism of income away from perfect joy
TigerTime

Pro

... I don't know what you're trying to say.

Cannabis is more harmful than fruits and vegetables combined? You haven't established that Cannabis is harmful at all, but even if it was harmful, it's not nearly as harmful as many other drugs we have legalized, like alcohol.

You also said something about legislation, but I'm not really sure what about legislation so I can't respond. I guess it's back over to you then.
BBoySuperBeast

Con

Yes Cannabis is more harmful than fruit and veg say i was crossing a road in the dark carrot would good for my vision. My eyes may have filled with smoke and i would be died using cannabis. Its not important in the diet as all theses things. Stinging nettle is less harmfully and that can be brought as tea yet wild it would stinging your month if you tried to eat it. So therefore cannabis is more worse for than some thing that could sting the inside of your month if you plunked it raw.
TigerTime

Pro

TigerTime forfeited this round.
BBoySuperBeast

Con

BBoySuperBeast forfeited this round.
TigerTime

Pro

I don't think you're likely to die due to cannabis smoke in your eyes, even if you are crossing the road. I just don't think that's a good reason to say that cannabis should be illegal for everyone. I mean, cigarettes are legal, and you can get cigarette smoke in your eye, so you're contradicting yourself unless you want to argue that everything with the potential to impede on your vision when crossing the road should be illegal.

I don't really understand the rest of your post, so back to you.
BBoySuperBeast

Con

BBoySuperBeast forfeited this round.
TigerTime

Pro

I guess that's all. I extend my arguments.
Posted by TigerTime 4 years ago
TigerTime
sorry for the ff, my internet went down for a couple of days (it's repaired now though) I'll be back for the next round for sure.
Posted by emj32 4 years ago
emj32
My god Con's grammar is atrocious.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
BBoySuperBeastTigerTimeTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff + dropped arguments