Edlvsjd
SaxonHammer

Cannabis should be legalized for recreational and medical use

SaxonHammer has forfeited round #1.

Edlvsjd

Pro

I will be arguing that cannabis, when taken responsibly, is harmless and even beneficial in numerous ways that far outnumber the harmful effects of the plant. My opponent will argue that cannabis is detrimental to society in more ways than it is beneficial. First round will be used for acceptance and opening statements. Round two is for opening arguments, please cite sources. Round three is for rebuttals, counterargument and more arguments. Round four is for more rebuttals, and closing statements and conlusions, no new arguments. Good luck to my opponent.
Posted by SaxonHammer 6 months ago
SaxonHammer
Please contact me here (on this site) and make a clear challenge, something like

PRO(your username) - Weed is good - CON - you

I have a huge amount of wotk that require me to spend lots of time elsewhere.

I will come here as often as I am able - so I will get your message and be able to store it.
When I have the time (I hope soon) so that I don't "drop the ball" - if you allow me to send a message to you on this site - I will. Otherwise I need an email address to do so.
Everywhere else I go, I have to be serious, here I don't. This is after all my "home".
Posted by Edlvsjd 6 months ago
Edlvsjd
no worries, challenge when you get ready.
Posted by SaxonHammer 6 months ago
SaxonHammer
Applogies for letting everyone down - especially my opponent it was rude.
Big crisis, that has been build for a while needed my attention.