KasperKid
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Capitalism works well

KasperKid has forfeited round #4.
Started: 1/13/2018 Category: Economics

KasperKid

Pro

People say capitalism is evil and only supported by greedy scumbags. They are wrong.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Those are just the opinions of some people, but that's not necessarily a valid argument to defend capitalism, you could've brought sources and made a huge, almost essay-like argument about it, defending it.

I am waiting.
KasperKid

Pro

The point of that round was to make a argument against my claim that capitalism works well and for me to work from that. Thats just how some people debate. This should have been writ You have realy wasted my time, and i would appreciate if you actualy argued next round.
KasperKid

Pro

Becauses the dabates wasted anyway, i mind as well ask you pointless questions. Are you a weeaboo?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

No, but please tell me why you are off topic?
Posted by KasperKid 5 months ago
KasperKid
Did not respond because this debate was pointless
Posted by Surgeon 6 months ago
Surgeon
Under Communism the reason people don"t hog all the money (apart from those in power who do infact hog all the money), is that there is no money. Wealth is destroyed and not created, Capital is spent and not invested and economies are run into the ground. I would rather be poor and in a Capitalist country than live under the constant threat of starvation, removal of my rights and oppression.
Posted by KasperKid 6 months ago
KasperKid
debate?
Posted by DebateVex 6 months ago
DebateVex
Communism is better because then people don't hog all of the money...