birdlandmemories
EnderManNY

Cardale Jones should be the starting quarterback for the 2015 Ohio State Buckeyes

Started: 4/15/2015 Category: Sports

birdlandmemories

Pro

First round is for acceptance.

The Ohio State Buckeyes are the defending college football national champions. They have 3 quarterbacks on their roster capable of starting, Jt Barrett, Braxton Miller, and Cardale Jones. For this debate I will prove why Cardale Jones should start over the other 2 quarterbacks.
Definitions:

Ohio State Buckeyes- a football team based in Columbus Ohio.

Quarterback- a player who leads a team's attempts to score usually by passing the ball to other players. [1]

[1] http://www.merriam-webster.com...
EnderManNY

Con

I believe that Braxton Miller should be the starting QB for the Buckeyes. Before he was injured Miller showed great speed and awareness on the field and proved that after one more year he could be one of few high draft stock QBs in this years NFL draft. Obviously, it's unfortunate that a great player got injured this badly at a young age, but I believe that it will not change how well he plays. I feel like he will prove he can pick up where he left off this year in his red shirt year, both JT Barrett and Cardale Jones are not seniors and have time to prove their worth for the NFL. If I had to compare Miller to one other draftee for this year, I would put him up there with Winston, Mariota and Petty.
birdlandmemories

Pro

birdlandmemories forfeited this round.
EnderManNY

Con

So are you just going to let me win because I was looking forward to this.
birdlandmemories

Pro

birdlandmemories forfeited this round.
EnderManNY

Con

EnderManNY forfeited this round.