NotKevin
MetaWarlord135

Cars and Cars 2 are a true representation by Disney as the life of a Car and it's dreams.

Started: 11/14/2013 Category: Cars

NotKevin

Pro

Cars and Cars 2 are Disney Movies that document the life of a race car, Lightning McQueen, I believe and affirm the statement that the movie is a true testament and representation of the life of a Car. Here is why:

Lighting McQueen has tires, other cars in real life have tires.
Lighting McQueen races, cars have the ability to race.
Lighting McQueen has an engine, cars have engines.
Lighting McQueen falls in love, Cars fall in love.
Lighting McQueen got really drunk that one time, my car has gotten really drunk that one time.
Lighting McQueen believes in our great lord and savior Jesus Christ, Cars from all around the world are driven by fellow Jesus believers.

If you have anything to say, please say it, although this is the internet and you are wrong.
MetaWarlord135

Con

All you have actually said was how the cars in Cars look and work alike to real cars. That's not what the debate is about. Also, cars cannot get drunk and obviously cannot fall in love. Finally, there was no evidence in Cars that Lightning McQueen did believe in Jesus at all. Just to make sure, this isn't a troll debate, is it?
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
MetaWarlord135

Con

I'm guessing this is a joke debate. If it is not, then please post an argument saying so.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
MetaWarlord135

Con

MetaWarlord135 forfeited this round.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
MetaWarlord135

Con

I should've guessed this would be a joke debate. I would suggest that no-one should vote on this debate because it is meaningless.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
MetaWarlord135

Con

Thanks ever so much for the worst debate in existence. Why are you even on this website if you cannot even debate?
Posted by MetaWarlord135 3 years ago
MetaWarlord135
Why isn't it updating?
Posted by Diego 3 years ago
Diego
NotKevin, your logic is absolutely irrefutable. You opened my eyes. Hats off to ya.
Posted by Orieles 3 years ago
Orieles
Seems legitimate enough. Can't argue with sound logic.