hajar519
Allofthedeabates

Cartoon Shows Encourage Negative Behavior

hajar519 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

hajar519

Pro

Does negative behavior displayed on children"s show/ cartoon affects the behavior of children?
Allofthedeabates

Con

No, actually several studies have shown that violent video games/movies do not encourage children to do violent things.
Posted by dipesh 1 year ago
dipesh
Actually, I think I might agree with you now.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Here are a coupl of relevant studies I found on this topic that I suggest using:
http://file.scirp.org...
http://www.ijmess.com...
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Posted by hajar519 1 year ago
hajar519
Hi there! sorry for the confusion! The aim of this debate is to hear your opinion on whether or not you believe children are effected by negative behavior displayed in TV shows/ cartoon. If you could provide examples or evidence to back up your answer it would be great. I could use it as my primary source for my research paper.

Sorry for the confusion again.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
In the resolution, you state cartoon shows encourage negative behavior in children, but in your round you changed it to whether it affects children at all. Which are you arguing for?

I will do this debate if you're arguing that children are affected negatively. If you don't comment in the next 10 minutes, I'll just accept it and assume I can argue that it just doesn't affect kids negatively necessarily