Cooldudebro
Zendayalover156

Cartoon network is better than Disney channel.

Cooldudebro
Started: 1/26/2014 Category: TV

Cooldudebro

Pro

First round is for acceptance. Good luck.
Zendayalover156

Con

I accept your challenge
Cooldudebro

Pro

Cooldudebro forfeited this round.
Zendayalover156

Con

Disney channel is good education for the little kids in the morning since they have Disney Junior on until about 10am. Regular Disney teaches important life lessons to the people that are watching. Disney Channel also had commercials like try it (when they ask you to try it if it's new to you), they also have friends for change when they talk about helping the environment to get better or unite against bullying, and a lot more stuff. Cartoon Network isn't all that great unless you love Teen Titans, Tom and Jerry(which is one of my favorite tv shows), Hole in the Wall and a lot more show too
Cooldudebro

Pro

case 1:

Almost their sows are based on one preference. Main character gets love interest. They go out. They break up. Que new love interest. It just gets boring after a while or singing. Cartoon network has a more diverse concept. There is also romance too. If you have a eye for romance, you watch Mordecai and Margerat's romance grow for seasons. Then the crushing ending on steak me Amadeus is probably one of the best parts of the show.

Case 2:

Shows on cartoon network teaches lessons too. On regular show, Mordecai and Rigby want to go without rules. They learn in the end life without rules can be chaos.

" Disney channel is good education for the little kids in the morning since they have Disney Junior on until about 10am. "

That's nice. Nick jr has way better kids shows.

" Regular Disney teaches important life lessons to the people that are watching."

Show me one

" Disney Channel also had commercials like try it (when they ask you to try it if it's new to you), they also have friends for change when they talk about helping the environment to get better or unite against bullying, and a lot more stuff. "

So does cartoon network.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com...

Friends for change is nice and all, but face reality. Do you really think those are real kids that actually did all of that or actors getting paid. How many kids actually get up and do something. To me, it is very boring. Most of the stuff they try on try it for yourself food wise, I would never eat if you paid me 20$ bucks. It also misleads kids that eating healthy will change them so much when working out is actually what does it. In fact, that is probably doing more harm than good.

" Cartoon Network isn't all that great unless you love Teen Titans, Tom and Jerry(which is one of my favorite tv shows), Hole in the Wall and a lot more show too"

You really do not watch cartoon network that much do you? They also have Adventure Time and Regular Show. Which are way better than Good luck Charlie and Austin And Ally. Let's also not forget than Cartoon Network is actually for adults too. At night they have Family Guy, King Of The Hill and my personal favorite, Robot Chicken. This also appeals to adults and not just kids.

Ladies and gentleman. I have proven that:

Cartoon Network has more diversity
Cartoon Network appeals to both adults and kids while Disney is mainly kids
Disney shows don't teach good lessons

Thank You.
Zendayalover156

Con

Thanks for this debate. Vote CON
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
CooldudebroZendayalover156Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Better arguments by Pro and also well sourced. Conduct to Con as Pro forfeited Round 2 and also Con had better S & G.
Vote Placed by TH3Antag0nist 3 years ago
TH3Antag0nist
CooldudebroZendayalover156Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a really sad ending, I mean not even a rebuttal.