SrinivasJrt
dsjpk5

Casteism

SrinivasJrt has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

SrinivasJrt

Con

The leaders of independent India decided that India will be democratic, socialist and secular country. According to this policy there is a separation between religion and state. Practicing untouchability or discriminating a person based on his caste is legally forbidden. Along with this law the government allows positive discrimination of the depressed classes of India.

The Indians have also become more flexible in their caste system customs. In general the urban people in India are less strict about the caste system than the rural. In cities one can see different caste people mingling with each other, while in some rural areas there is still discrimination based on castes and sometimes also on untouchability. Sometimes in villages or in the cities there are violent clashes which, are connected to caste tensions. Sometimes the high castes strike the lower castes who dare to uplift their status. Sometimes the lower caste get back on the higher castes.
dsjpk5

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

PLAGIARISM

My opponent has plagiarized his entire first round argument from the following website:

http://adaniel.tripod.com...

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on this debate.
Posted by SrinivasJrt 1 year ago
SrinivasJrt
Politicians are selected and elected depending their caste
Am i right ???