FALSE_INVESTIGATOR
20CoWhite

Catholic is anti-christ

FALSE_INVESTIGATOR

FALSE_INVESTIGATOR

Pro

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR STATUES AND IDOL

Exodus 20:1-15 ESV / 390 helpful votes

And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,These is what the bible speaks of your statues and idol

FALSE_INVESTIGATOR

Pro

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR STATUES AND IDOL

Exodus 20:1-15 ESV / 390 helpful votes

A true christian follows christ,
You catholic did the opposite,

Can you give me a chapter and verse in the Bible that say wear a rosary
Or make the sign of the cross,?

20CoWhite

Con

dont get it
FALSE_INVESTIGATOR

Pro

See,?
Your doctrines aren't even in the bible,
Now i ask you,
Will you accept ,
AN INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC DEATE,?
to prove yourself,
Tell this to your pope or who ever your priest i
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
The other stupid Idol of Catholicism is The Sacred Heart Of Jesus, which I see everywhere Catholics live and worship.
A Catholic Fundy friend, had a vision that he saw the Sacred Heart fall and shatter into a million pieces, or so he said. Wonder how he counted all the pieces?

Such is the delusion of many Catholics that they think the visual representation of a red heart on the chest of Jesus means something sacred or magical.
Thus, this is definite proof of Symbolism and Idolatry in Catholicism.
The concepts of the Catholic church are actually Insane!
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
A past acquaintance of mine who retired from the Catholic priesthood as an Atheist told me that Catholicism should not be called a Christian, but a Paulian religion.
Essentially it follows the teachings of Paul, much more than the teachings of Jesus.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Every Catholic church I've ever seen has en-masse idols of Christ and Mary, every Catholic home I've ever visited in my house calls also has such idolatry.
The Bible doesn't call them Anti-Christs, as it is mostly Old Testament and Jesus Christ did not exist then, they are simply simply guilty of idolatry and thus considered as sinners by the Old Testament.

Rosary beads is also an example of pagan trinkets which Catholics idolize.

Catholicism is mostly Pagan, not Christian.
It was Saul/Paul's fault as he tried to make Christianity appealing to the Gentiles, so adopted pagan practices and idolatry as a means of winning them over, thus defiling the Old Testament Laws and so created a Pagan Religion.

The branches of Christianity that ignored Saul, are close to being true Christians, because they did not adopt as many Pagan practices.
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage
???????Says nothing about the Anti-christ. There is only 1 anti christ, and 1.1 billion catholics. And many more idol-worshipers. And Catholics don't have idols.
Posted by Valtin 3 years ago
Valtin
How making Idols of Jesus as the Catholics do make then anti-Christ
Posted by Raymond_Reddington 3 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
Actually you made the positive statement so the burden of proof is on you. Accept this and we can debate.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
FALSE_INVESTIGATOR20CoWhiteTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was the easiest non-debate I've ever voted for. Con did not want to be in it at all, or is just adding to the tally to get voting privilege. Though Con had the advantage in this, but did not try. Nothing in Catholic doctrine makes it anti-Christ, though Catholicism is essentially Pagan, because Peter and Saul adapted their teachings to appeal to the Roman pagans, by adopting Pagan practices, such as Idolatry and magic trinkets (Rosary Beads). Plus Isis worship (Mother of God).