Catholicism Sucks

Catholicism is an extremely restrictive religion.

Catholicism does not suck. Just the priests do, mostly with altar boys.
Posted by grantwholben 2 years ago
1. I'm catholic and I agree catholicism has some issues. But it does not just plain suck.
2. "Catholicism doesn't suck it's just the priest with the altar boys" really where'd you find that joke, on a twenty year old laffy taffy wrapper? Honestly, I admit catholicism was that way but we got it fixed and I'm sick and tired of hearing how Catholicism sucks because of the priests.
3. The Catholic church STARTED Christianity. Then came the Prodestants then several broke from the two. If your Baptist, Methodist, and many more, YOUR UNDER THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. If your Lutheran (that's all i can think of off top of my head) YOU ARE UNDER THE PRODESTANT church.
Posted by Juan_Pablo 3 years ago
Catholicism has many, many problems. I will admit this. But one philosophy it most certainly gets right is the idea that our sinful behavior leads to other people's misery. Catholicism is frequently perceived as a guilt-ridden religion, which would be accurate. Sin killed Jesus and it continues to kill the world, men and women, innocent and guilty!

I'm certainly not suggesting that Catholicism is without errors. It clearly is. But it definitely reveals truths which people should acknowledge in this day!