Catholicism is the one true Christian religion

Racingfan53 has forfeited round #3.

The first round is for acceptance.

I am challenging any Protestant to a friendly debate over the validity of Protestantism vs. Catholicism as the one true Christian religion.

Please state your religious affiliation in the first round.

I do want to stress that this should be a friendly debate, not a personal attack or anything of the like. Please respect me and I will respect you.

I am not a Christian, I am a Jew with no affiliation with any Jewish sect, though I have many beliefs in common with Karaism. I am, however, a former Protestant Christian, and will negate that Catholicism is thchristian religion," since you re doing the claiming, the BOP is on you.

Thank you for accepting. Good luck, and may the best debater win.

I regret that I was unable to complete my opening arguments in time to post. I shall present them in the second round.

This is the second round.
Posted by Mission4Christ 3 months ago
Are we REALLY going to debate whether or nor Catholicism is the one true christian religion? Are we taking about the same religion that was wrong about the earth being the center of the universe. The same religion that sold God's forgiveness. Whether or not Christianity is the true religion I do not know but it is NOT Catholicism.
Posted by ViceRegent 3 months ago
Even a cursory reading of God' Word will reveal that Rome is a cult.