tybronc93
SevenDust

Catholicism vs Protestantism.

tybronc93

Pro

First and for most, I was raised in a catholic household. Therefore my religious views (what few I have) are generally catholic based. My debate is which is more freeing as a religion if either are.
SevenDust

Con

First and foremost, thank you for the opportunity to debate with you.

You stated in your premise that my debate is which is more freeing as a religion if either are. Are you stating which is more liberating? Which has less restrictions? Which one is easier to follow? Since the premise is vague, I request that you include more information to argue against. I look forward to your response.
tybronc93

Pro

Actually my debate was rather vague. I apologize for that. Let me clarify. I am asking which do you believe is more freeing. Predestination or free will? From the outsiders point of view they would choose free will. But is free will actually as "free" as the label suggests? Therefore, I am asking from a catholic point of view, which is more liberating? Believing your life is determined or suggesting that no matter what choices in life you make, you c goose your own inevitable way.
SevenDust

Con

SevenDust forfeited this round.
tybronc93

Pro

tybronc93 forfeited this round.
SevenDust

Con

SevenDust forfeited this round.