2tired2Bnarcoleptic
EMOburrito309

Cats Are Useless Dogs

2tired2Bnarcoleptic

Con

Ummm you keep dissing cats and I don't like it.
EMOburrito309

Pro

Nice starter....The Canine. Man's best friend. For thousands of years dogs have been used to protect mankind. They teach responsibility, they protect along with love their master uncontrollably (something you need to learn!). On the other hand, cats lay around all day doing nothing. What has a cat ever done for their owners? Yea so what there's a couple of extraordinary cases in which cats somehow saved their owners lives, but dogs have never stopped providing.
2tired2Bnarcoleptic

Con

Dogs are annoying and in the way they do nothing but bother everyone. For instance say you have guests over dogs are tackling guests runing their pants by clawing on them and asking for attention. When they bark it's very noisy and unwanted. Plus dog are also embrassing in pblic say your talking to someone your dog starts humping your new commers leg making it awkward for everyone. You don't have to worry about that with a cat. Cat's nicely hide away from new comers and ispect them nicely
EMOburrito309

Pro

Are yous serious? What kind of argument is that?! If you train your dogs you shouldn't have to worry about them ruining guest's pants. My dog has never ever humped someone's leg while I was taking him on a walk. Train your dogs and you should have no worries. Cats are useless. Waste of money. You might as well just throw it away. Tell me Jalinne, name one thing cats can do (that's good for their owners) that dogs cant.
2tired2Bnarcoleptic

Con

Sam it doesn't matter your dog has humped me on a number of occasions it it was weird. Not all dogs train easy fso you saying that you can train a dog to not do that is not nessarily true. You told me to me to say something that cat's can't do that dogs can do well...cats can use the litter box you never really have to let them outside less struggle. And plus cats can catch mice and dogs can't fit into the small places or have the patience to sit there and wait for the mouse to show up.
EMOburrito309

Pro

Ok my dog humped you ONCE! ONE TIME! Get over it, it's a sign of affection. And you can teach dogs to use a litter box, or a training pad. Really cats can catch mice? Haven't you seen the cartoons and movies? The cat never catches the mouse! Your better off with an old fashioned mouse trap! They're cheaper too. I think I basically won this argument.
Posted by mrbusy 5 years ago
mrbusy
Dog meat has perfect nutritional value while cats are not. The meat is better in quality and quantity. Since dogs grow faster they are useful when food suppy become rarity. This is the real reason dogs are more useful than cats to human historically and pragmatically.
Posted by BennyW 5 years ago
BennyW
This debate looks like a personal feud.
Vote Placed by MasterKage 5 years ago
MasterKage
2tired2BnarcolepticEMOburrito309Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a horrible debate.
Vote Placed by wierdman 5 years ago
wierdman
2tired2BnarcolepticEMOburrito309Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Horrid debate. Seems more like a personal attack on each other than an actual debate. Jst gave argument to pro so I could tie up the debate.
Vote Placed by BennyW 5 years ago
BennyW
2tired2BnarcolepticEMOburrito309Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty bad debate, but con did give some actual example to back up the claim. Both sides would not get any conduct points.
Vote Placed by phantom 5 years ago
phantom
2tired2BnarcolepticEMOburrito309Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Horrible debate. I can't make up who had the least bad arguments.