hd1997
alexmiller887

Cats are better than dogs

hd1997

Pro

I thinks cats are better than dogs because cats are smarter and they always land on there feet
alexmiller887

Con

'cats are smarter'
Prove this to me. Anyway, it's so objective, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

'they always land on there (sic) feet'
Untrue, in fact when dropped from a distance of one foot or below, the cat tested would never land on his/her feet. That is not always.
[1]

[1]http://www.improbable.com...
hd1997

Pro

Cat are smarter than dish the reasons are that they are independent and tot can train them to be toilet trained and they bathe them selves
alexmiller887

Con

'Cat are smarter than dish'
Well of course cats are smarter than dishes! However, this has no importance to the resolution, therefore I will just ignore this, and interpret it to mean dogs.

'They are independent'
Prove this. Dogs are as independent as cats, and unless you prove otherwise then this is negated.

'tot can train them to be toilet trained'
I'm again assuming that this means you can train them, but so can you to dogs. Dogs can be toilet trained as well, which negates this.

'they bathe them selves
And how does this make them smarter?
hd1997

Pro

They can clean themselves as well as purr and lay on your laps and love you unconditionally
alexmiller887

Con

In conclusion, my opponent has made unsupported and refuted arguments. BoP is on her, therefore I win. Vote Con.