kittygirl04
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Cats better than dogs

kittygirl04

Pro

Cats are better than dogs because they are smaller and lighter so you can pick them up, cleaner, not as excitable, can't hurt as much, they rule the internet, they are silly, they are scientifically proven to be cute, they have an interesting body shape, great survival tactics, better breath, less slobbery, you don't have to walk them, and they save as much lives as dogs.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Con

THANK YOU ALL FOR VIEWING, Now Lets us resolve this....well I would say cheallenge but is this even a contest people?? Surely not! lets dive right in!

For most of my argumentation I will use pictures to demonstrate and make points....

Everyone can agree that god is good and even if you dont beleive in god, if he were real he would be good...but the question is whether or not god is better than Tic Tac Toes or specifically just Stac...dont get what I mean?

vs

kittygirl04

Pro

sigh While you shouldn"t leave your cat alone for the long term, it is perfectly acceptable to work fairly long hours or go away overnight without having to worry about your cat, as long as they are left with everything that they need. Cats are self sufficient and don"t mind spending time alone, whereas dogs get bored and upset if they are left to their own devices for more than a few hours!
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Con

While everything my opponent said was true I must protest that the reason dogs can get scared and act crazy is because they Love you...cats on the other hand dont care about you. They simpy USE you for food and affection and then toss you away when they are through with you...The truth is that anyone who loves you is better than someone who loves you less or doesnt love you at all..

Posted by TheJuniorVarsityNovice 2 years ago
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
agreed
Posted by crushboy79 2 years ago
crushboy79
Cats have not saved a third of the amount of lives dogs have saved